Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood Hit the Blue Carpet of CMT Music Awards
The 2010 CMT Music Awards was kicked off on Wednesday, June 9 and a number of country music stars were snapped coming to the show. Dominating the nominations with three nods each, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood surely could not miss the event.
While the show rolled out blue carpet, Taylor opted to apply the red color on her dress. The 20-year-old performer kept it sleek by letting her blonde hair loose and straight. Carrie, in the meantime, chose to look fresh with her pink dress which has strap details on the neck and waist parts.
Joining the two young singers who came solo was LeAnn Rimes who donned a blue dress by Mara Hoffman. Later, Faith Hill was seen coming in her pale pink gown which makes her look feminine. Keeping it simple, Sheryl Crow was additionally pictured arriving in all white outfit.
Also snapped during the blue carpet arrival were Martina McBride, Kellie Pickler, Trisha Yearwood and Julianne Hough. Moreover, Lady Antebellum came together at the awards show, while Mike Sorrentino "The Situation" and Nicole Polizzi "Snooki" from "Jersey Shore" came as guests at the event.
More Taylor Swift News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them