Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood Hit the Blue Carpet of CMT Music Awards
The 2010 CMT Music Awards was kicked off on Wednesday, June 9 and a number of country music stars were snapped coming to the show. Dominating the nominations with three nods each, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood surely could not miss the event.
While the show rolled out blue carpet, Taylor opted to apply the red color on her dress. The 20-year-old performer kept it sleek by letting her blonde hair loose and straight. Carrie, in the meantime, chose to look fresh with her pink dress which has strap details on the neck and waist parts.
Joining the two young singers who came solo was LeAnn Rimes who donned a blue dress by Mara Hoffman. Later, Faith Hill was seen coming in her pale pink gown which makes her look feminine. Keeping it simple, Sheryl Crow was additionally pictured arriving in all white outfit.
Also snapped during the blue carpet arrival were Martina McBride, Kellie Pickler, Trisha Yearwood and Julianne Hough. Moreover, Lady Antebellum came together at the awards show, while Mike Sorrentino "The Situation" and Nicole Polizzi "Snooki" from "Jersey Shore" came as guests at the event.
More Taylor Swift News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics