30 Seconds to Mars Pump Up the Crowd in 'Closer to the Edge' Music Video
A music video in companion to 30 Seconds to Mars' song "Closer to the Edge" has made its way out. It highlights the band's live performances across the world when they are traveling for Into the Wild tour. It also features fans talking about what they believe in and hope for in life.
"Closer to the Edge" is one of the materials appearing in the band's third studio album "This Is War". Frontman Jared Leto told MTV when talking about the album, "One thing that I thought was missing from 30 Seconds to Mars was a sense of optimism, which I think you feel on songs on this record. 'Kings and Queens,' there's a triumphant feeling of the possibilities that we all have. 'This Is War,' you feel a confidence and a celebration, and even 'Closer to the Edge'."
For those who haven't watched 30 Seconds to Mars on their Into the Wild tour, they don't need to worry as this band still have a number of dates which can be checked on their MySpace.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board