30 Seconds to Mars Pump Up the Crowd in 'Closer to the Edge' Music Video
A music video in companion to 30 Seconds to Mars' song "Closer to the Edge" has made its way out. It highlights the band's live performances across the world when they are traveling for Into the Wild tour. It also features fans talking about what they believe in and hope for in life.
"Closer to the Edge" is one of the materials appearing in the band's third studio album "This Is War". Frontman Jared Leto told MTV when talking about the album, "One thing that I thought was missing from 30 Seconds to Mars was a sense of optimism, which I think you feel on songs on this record. 'Kings and Queens,' there's a triumphant feeling of the possibilities that we all have. 'This Is War,' you feel a confidence and a celebration, and even 'Closer to the Edge'."
For those who haven't watched 30 Seconds to Mars on their Into the Wild tour, they don't need to worry as this band still have a number of dates which can be checked on their MySpace.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion