30 Seconds to Mars Pump Up the Crowd in 'Closer to the Edge' Music Video
A music video in companion to 30 Seconds to Mars' song "Closer to the Edge" has made its way out. It highlights the band's live performances across the world when they are traveling for Into the Wild tour. It also features fans talking about what they believe in and hope for in life.
"Closer to the Edge" is one of the materials appearing in the band's third studio album "This Is War". Frontman Jared Leto told MTV when talking about the album, "One thing that I thought was missing from 30 Seconds to Mars was a sense of optimism, which I think you feel on songs on this record. 'Kings and Queens,' there's a triumphant feeling of the possibilities that we all have. 'This Is War,' you feel a confidence and a celebration, and even 'Closer to the Edge'."
For those who haven't watched 30 Seconds to Mars on their Into the Wild tour, they don't need to worry as this band still have a number of dates which can be checked on their MySpace.
More 30 Seconds to Mars News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs