30 Seconds to Mars Pump Up the Crowd in 'Closer to the Edge' Music Video
A music video in companion to 30 Seconds to Mars' song "Closer to the Edge" has made its way out. It highlights the band's live performances across the world when they are traveling for Into the Wild tour. It also features fans talking about what they believe in and hope for in life.
"Closer to the Edge" is one of the materials appearing in the band's third studio album "This Is War". Frontman Jared Leto told MTV when talking about the album, "One thing that I thought was missing from 30 Seconds to Mars was a sense of optimism, which I think you feel on songs on this record. 'Kings and Queens,' there's a triumphant feeling of the possibilities that we all have. 'This Is War,' you feel a confidence and a celebration, and even 'Closer to the Edge'."
For those who haven't watched 30 Seconds to Mars on their Into the Wild tour, they don't need to worry as this band still have a number of dates which can be checked on their MySpace.
30 Seconds to Mars' "Closer to the Edge" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie