30 Seconds to Mars Pump Up the Crowd in 'Closer to the Edge' Music Video
A music video in companion to 30 Seconds to Mars' song "Closer to the Edge" has made its way out. It highlights the band's live performances across the world when they are traveling for Into the Wild tour. It also features fans talking about what they believe in and hope for in life.
"Closer to the Edge" is one of the materials appearing in the band's third studio album "This Is War". Frontman Jared Leto told MTV when talking about the album, "One thing that I thought was missing from 30 Seconds to Mars was a sense of optimism, which I think you feel on songs on this record. 'Kings and Queens,' there's a triumphant feeling of the possibilities that we all have. 'This Is War,' you feel a confidence and a celebration, and even 'Closer to the Edge'."
For those who haven't watched 30 Seconds to Mars on their Into the Wild tour, they don't need to worry as this band still have a number of dates which can be checked on their MySpace.
30 Seconds to Mars' "Closer to the Edge" music video
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign