Jay Baruchel's 'Sorcerer's Apprentice' Unleashes New Trailer and Character Posters
As "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" is getting closer to the U.S. release date of July 14, Walt Disney Pictures has been actively promoting the movie. The latest, the studio has debuted a new trailer as well as two character posters from the film.
Unlike most of the sneak peeks from the movie which highlight the magic, the fresh trailer has a part which shows Jay Baruchel's Dave Stutler as a regular student before he is found by Nicolas Cage's Balthazar Blake. Later, the video shares a lot of fresh scenes which show off the magical things.
While the video gives much of its portion to the two major protagonists, the new character posters focus on Sun Lok "The Wizard" and Maxim Horvath "The Villain". Gregory Woo and Alfred Molina are cast as Sun Lok and Horvath respectively.
Set in modern-day Manhattan, the film centers its story on Balthazar Blake who tries to defend the city from his arch-nemesis, Maxim Horvath. As he cannot do it alone, he recruits Dave Stutler, a seemingly average guy who demonstrates hidden potential, as his reluctant protege. Dave then has to get through an uneasy way to learn the art and science behind the sorcerer's magic.
Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer who has successfully presented three "Pirates of the Caribbean" films, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" is helmed by Jon Turteltaub. This drama fantasy additionally has the likes of Monica Bellucci, Teresa Palmer and Toby Kebbell on supporting roles.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked