Rosamund Pike Could Be White Queen in 'X-Men: First Class'
Another casting report from "X-Men: First Class" has surfaced. After Michael Fassbender is said to be wanted by director Matthew Vaughn to play Magneto, Rosamund Pike is rumored to take the role of Emma Frost in the same film.
According to Forces of Geek, the English beauty has been testing and could possibly be picked as the depicter of Frost aka White Queen. Additionally, a source told the site that Pike has been spotted around the office of Lucinda Syson, a casting director of Vaughn for "Kick-Ass" and "Stardust", while bringing a copy of "X-Men Origins: Emma Frost" with her.
Emma Frost is an urbane, mutant telepath with a well-noted dry wit. She first appeared in "X-Men" comic in 1980 and was created by writer Chris Claremont and artist/co-writer John Byrne. The younger version of the character has been previously portrayed by Tahyna Tozzi in 2009 feature film "X-Men Origins: Wolverine".
Securing June 3, 2011 slot for U.S. release schedule, "X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr when they were still close friends who worked together with other Mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. James McAvoy has been confirmed to play Xavier aka Professor X.
Rosamund Pike, who recently starred in 2009 "Surrogates" alongside Bruce Willis, once played James Bond's girl in "Die Another Day". She, moreover, has a role in "Pride and Prejudice" as well as "An Education", and will next be seen in "Barney's Version" starring Dustin Hoffman.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding