'Twilight' Cast Talk Show Visitation Schedule
The stars of "Twilight" will be sharing duties to appear on several talk shows in order to promote the third installment. After it was previously confirmed that Robert Pattinson gets the part to appear on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on June 15, Kristen Stewart has just been confirmed to take Jay Leno's rival on June 28.
The confirmation comes from Gossip Cop which says Kristen will be on "Late Show with David Letterman" on the same day Taylor Lautner will be on "Live with Regis and Kelly". The day after, on June 29, Kristen will swap places with Taylor, sitting down with Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa. However, Taylor will not visit "Letterman" until July 1.
"The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" itself will hit theaters across the U.S. on June 30. Nevertheless promotional appearances will keep pouring in with Nikki Reed and Bryce Dallas Howard scheduled to visit "Regis and Kelly" on July 6 and 7 respectively.
More "Twilight" appearances are expected in the coming days leading to the movie premiere.
- June 15, Robert Pattinson on 'Jay Leno'
- June 28, Kristen Stewart on 'Letterman'
- June 28, Taylor Lautner on 'Regis and Kelly'
- June 29, Kristen Stewart on 'Regis and Kelly'
- July 1, Taylor Lautner on 'Letterman' ,
- July 6, Nikki Reed on 'Regis and Kelly'
- July 7, Bryce Dallas Howard on 'Regis and Kelly'
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle