'Transformers 3' and 'Green Hornet' Teaser Posters Found at Licensing Expo
Teaser posters for "Transformers 3" and "The Green Hornet" have been displayed at Licensing International Expo and a Comic Book Movie scooper manages to snap the images. The picture of the third "Transformers" film puts its highlight on an Autobot, which seems to be Optimus Prime.
Promoting the film, Paramount Pictures also brings a full sized replica of Bumblebee in both robot and car forms. This follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which will have new leading lady Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is slated for July 1, 2011 U.S. release.
In the meantime, the poster from the Seth Rogen-directed movie captures both the titular character and his vehicle. A trailer for the film has also been screened at the Expo on Tuesday, June 8, but it reportedly was not received "too well". Starring Rogen and Jay Chou, this film has been pushed back from December 22 this year to January 14, 2011 to get 3-D treatment.
Also taking part in the event is Warner Bros. The studio displays a logo from "Thundercats" as well as an artwork which could be from the new animated series. However, according to insider at the Expo, the studio does not promote the cartoon but the live action film, which suggests that the big screen version has been in the works. The project which is currently in development will be directed by Jerry O'Flaherty for a tentative 2012 release schedule.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service