'Transformers 3' and 'Green Hornet' Teaser Posters Found at Licensing Expo
Teaser posters for "Transformers 3" and "The Green Hornet" have been displayed at Licensing International Expo and a Comic Book Movie scooper manages to snap the images. The picture of the third "Transformers" film puts its highlight on an Autobot, which seems to be Optimus Prime.
Promoting the film, Paramount Pictures also brings a full sized replica of Bumblebee in both robot and car forms. This follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which will have new leading lady Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is slated for July 1, 2011 U.S. release.
In the meantime, the poster from the Seth Rogen-directed movie captures both the titular character and his vehicle. A trailer for the film has also been screened at the Expo on Tuesday, June 8, but it reportedly was not received "too well". Starring Rogen and Jay Chou, this film has been pushed back from December 22 this year to January 14, 2011 to get 3-D treatment.
Also taking part in the event is Warner Bros. The studio displays a logo from "Thundercats" as well as an artwork which could be from the new animated series. However, according to insider at the Expo, the studio does not promote the cartoon but the live action film, which suggests that the big screen version has been in the works. The project which is currently in development will be directed by Jerry O'Flaherty for a tentative 2012 release schedule.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date