Chris Brown Tries to Reschedule European Canceled Dates
In response to the cancellation of Chris Brown's European tour, promoter and people at his label announced that they are trying to work on "possible re-arranged dates." Thus, concergoers in the continent are advised to hold onto their tickets.
The "With You" hitmaker was forced to scrap a number of dates in Europe after he was denied entry to fly to the continent. "SORRY to all the fans in europe!!! My tour is cancelled," he apologetically wrote on Twitter. "I'm pretty sure ya'll know. My entry was denied in your country. I love you. SORRY!!"
At that time, report suggested that his status as a felon following his altercation with Rihanna in early 2009 becomes the reason of his visa rejection. And it's all true as a spokesperson for Britain's Home Office told Reuters, "We reserve the right to refuse entry to the UK to anyone guilty of a serious criminal offense. Public safety is one of our primary concerns. Each application to enter the UK is considered on its individual merits."
In line with the statement from Britain's officials, Sony Music stated, "Due to issues surrounding his work visa, the Ireland and United Kingdom leg of Chris Brown's Fan Appreciation Tour has been postponed. Chris looks forward to performing for his fans abroad in the near future and thanks them for their continued support."
More Chris Brown News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges