Nikki Reed Confirms Split, Not Looking for Replacement 'for a Very Long Time'
Nikki Reed is officially back on the market. On Sunday, June 6 at 2010 MTV Movie Awards, the Rosalie Hale of "Twilight" movie series confirmed to E! Online that she and Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis have called off their romance.
Although she is now single, Nikki stated, "I'm not going to be with anyone for a very long time. It's about time that I focused on me." She further told the site, "In the last four months, people have been reaming me to know what's happening in my relationship world. You're the only person I've said that to."
On who has helped her getting through the rough patch, Nikki mentioned her older brother Nathan August Reed, who was living in Brazil. "He quit his job and came back [to L.A.] two days later and I was like, 'So, you're going on a two-month tour with me'," the 21-year-old actress said. "He's awesome."
Nikki Reed and megarich Paris Latsis had begun dating since the beginning of 2009. Latsis is also known as the ex-fiance of hotel heiress Paris Hilton. The couple, who got engaged in May 2005, broke off their engagement 4 months later.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie