Nikki Reed Confirms Split, Not Looking for Replacement 'for a Very Long Time'
Nikki Reed is officially back on the market. On Sunday, June 6 at 2010 MTV Movie Awards, the Rosalie Hale of "Twilight" movie series confirmed to E! Online that she and Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis have called off their romance.
Although she is now single, Nikki stated, "I'm not going to be with anyone for a very long time. It's about time that I focused on me." She further told the site, "In the last four months, people have been reaming me to know what's happening in my relationship world. You're the only person I've said that to."
On who has helped her getting through the rough patch, Nikki mentioned her older brother Nathan August Reed, who was living in Brazil. "He quit his job and came back [to L.A.] two days later and I was like, 'So, you're going on a two-month tour with me'," the 21-year-old actress said. "He's awesome."
Nikki Reed and megarich Paris Latsis had begun dating since the beginning of 2009. Latsis is also known as the ex-fiance of hotel heiress Paris Hilton. The couple, who got engaged in May 2005, broke off their engagement 4 months later.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman