Nikki Reed Confirms Split, Not Looking for Replacement 'for a Very Long Time'
Nikki Reed is officially back on the market. On Sunday, June 6 at 2010 MTV Movie Awards, the Rosalie Hale of "Twilight" movie series confirmed to E! Online that she and Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis have called off their romance.
Although she is now single, Nikki stated, "I'm not going to be with anyone for a very long time. It's about time that I focused on me." She further told the site, "In the last four months, people have been reaming me to know what's happening in my relationship world. You're the only person I've said that to."
On who has helped her getting through the rough patch, Nikki mentioned her older brother Nathan August Reed, who was living in Brazil. "He quit his job and came back [to L.A.] two days later and I was like, 'So, you're going on a two-month tour with me'," the 21-year-old actress said. "He's awesome."
Nikki Reed and megarich Paris Latsis had begun dating since the beginning of 2009. Latsis is also known as the ex-fiance of hotel heiress Paris Hilton. The couple, who got engaged in May 2005, broke off their engagement 4 months later.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer