Nikki Reed Confirms Split, Not Looking for Replacement 'for a Very Long Time'
Nikki Reed is officially back on the market. On Sunday, June 6 at 2010 MTV Movie Awards, the Rosalie Hale of "Twilight" movie series confirmed to E! Online that she and Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis have called off their romance.
Although she is now single, Nikki stated, "I'm not going to be with anyone for a very long time. It's about time that I focused on me." She further told the site, "In the last four months, people have been reaming me to know what's happening in my relationship world. You're the only person I've said that to."
On who has helped her getting through the rough patch, Nikki mentioned her older brother Nathan August Reed, who was living in Brazil. "He quit his job and came back [to L.A.] two days later and I was like, 'So, you're going on a two-month tour with me'," the 21-year-old actress said. "He's awesome."
Nikki Reed and megarich Paris Latsis had begun dating since the beginning of 2009. Latsis is also known as the ex-fiance of hotel heiress Paris Hilton. The couple, who got engaged in May 2005, broke off their engagement 4 months later.
More Nikki Reed News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch