Nikki Reed Confirms Split, Not Looking for Replacement 'for a Very Long Time'
Nikki Reed is officially back on the market. On Sunday, June 6 at 2010 MTV Movie Awards, the Rosalie Hale of "Twilight" movie series confirmed to E! Online that she and Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis have called off their romance.
Although she is now single, Nikki stated, "I'm not going to be with anyone for a very long time. It's about time that I focused on me." She further told the site, "In the last four months, people have been reaming me to know what's happening in my relationship world. You're the only person I've said that to."
On who has helped her getting through the rough patch, Nikki mentioned her older brother Nathan August Reed, who was living in Brazil. "He quit his job and came back [to L.A.] two days later and I was like, 'So, you're going on a two-month tour with me'," the 21-year-old actress said. "He's awesome."
Nikki Reed and megarich Paris Latsis had begun dating since the beginning of 2009. Latsis is also known as the ex-fiance of hotel heiress Paris Hilton. The couple, who got engaged in May 2005, broke off their engagement 4 months later.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance