Melissa Rycroft Excited by 'Bachelor Pad' Hosting
Ever since being humiliated on national television by "The Bachelor" Jason Mesnick, Melissa Rycroft has been nothing but successful. Scoring a slot on "Dancing with the Stars" immediately after the show's season finale and a correspondent job on ET as well as "Good Morning America", the reject is now made a co-host of "Bachelor Pad".
The 27-year-old will share duties with "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison on the show's spin-off. "I'm excited. It's fun. It's a brand new experience for me. I've never been on that side but I'm anxious. I'm excited and ready to start," she told People.
"Bachelor Pad" will premiere on ABC on August 9 at 8/7c. It will feature previous contestants of "Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" living under one roof. The network has not released the identities of the contestants but promised that they are "some of the most unforgettable contestants and suitors." There will be a series of challenges with the prize of $250,000 and a chance to fall in love.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal