Melissa Rycroft Excited by 'Bachelor Pad' Hosting
Ever since being humiliated on national television by "The Bachelor" Jason Mesnick, Melissa Rycroft has been nothing but successful. Scoring a slot on "Dancing with the Stars" immediately after the show's season finale and a correspondent job on ET as well as "Good Morning America", the reject is now made a co-host of "Bachelor Pad".
The 27-year-old will share duties with "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison on the show's spin-off. "I'm excited. It's fun. It's a brand new experience for me. I've never been on that side but I'm anxious. I'm excited and ready to start," she told People.
"Bachelor Pad" will premiere on ABC on August 9 at 8/7c. It will feature previous contestants of "Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" living under one roof. The network has not released the identities of the contestants but promised that they are "some of the most unforgettable contestants and suitors." There will be a series of challenges with the prize of $250,000 and a chance to fall in love.
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise