Melissa Rycroft Excited by 'Bachelor Pad' Hosting
Ever since being humiliated on national television by "The Bachelor" Jason Mesnick, Melissa Rycroft has been nothing but successful. Scoring a slot on "Dancing with the Stars" immediately after the show's season finale and a correspondent job on ET as well as "Good Morning America", the reject is now made a co-host of "Bachelor Pad".
The 27-year-old will share duties with "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison on the show's spin-off. "I'm excited. It's fun. It's a brand new experience for me. I've never been on that side but I'm anxious. I'm excited and ready to start," she told People.
"Bachelor Pad" will premiere on ABC on August 9 at 8/7c. It will feature previous contestants of "Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" living under one roof. The network has not released the identities of the contestants but promised that they are "some of the most unforgettable contestants and suitors." There will be a series of challenges with the prize of $250,000 and a chance to fall in love.
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year