Melissa Rycroft Excited by 'Bachelor Pad' Hosting
Ever since being humiliated on national television by "The Bachelor" Jason Mesnick, Melissa Rycroft has been nothing but successful. Scoring a slot on "Dancing with the Stars" immediately after the show's season finale and a correspondent job on ET as well as "Good Morning America", the reject is now made a co-host of "Bachelor Pad".
The 27-year-old will share duties with "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison on the show's spin-off. "I'm excited. It's fun. It's a brand new experience for me. I've never been on that side but I'm anxious. I'm excited and ready to start," she told People.
"Bachelor Pad" will premiere on ABC on August 9 at 8/7c. It will feature previous contestants of "Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" living under one roof. The network has not released the identities of the contestants but promised that they are "some of the most unforgettable contestants and suitors." There will be a series of challenges with the prize of $250,000 and a chance to fall in love.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos