Melissa Rycroft Excited by 'Bachelor Pad' Hosting
Ever since being humiliated on national television by "The Bachelor" Jason Mesnick, Melissa Rycroft has been nothing but successful. Scoring a slot on "Dancing with the Stars" immediately after the show's season finale and a correspondent job on ET as well as "Good Morning America", the reject is now made a co-host of "Bachelor Pad".
The 27-year-old will share duties with "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison on the show's spin-off. "I'm excited. It's fun. It's a brand new experience for me. I've never been on that side but I'm anxious. I'm excited and ready to start," she told People.
"Bachelor Pad" will premiere on ABC on August 9 at 8/7c. It will feature previous contestants of "Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" living under one roof. The network has not released the identities of the contestants but promised that they are "some of the most unforgettable contestants and suitors." There will be a series of challenges with the prize of $250,000 and a chance to fall in love.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy