Lady GaGa's Playboy Shoot Is Not Going to Happen
Although Lady GaGa is said being a "fan of Hugh Hefner's, and his whole sex-as-art kind of thing", the singer will not go nude for men's magazine Playboy. A source in GaGa's camp has shot down rumor that she will pose naked, telling Gossip Cop the shoot isn't going to happen.
Story mentioning GaGa will be featured in the magazine was first reported by Britain's Heat magazine. According to the publication, the 24-year-old singer was desperate to appear in Playboy despite opposition from her friends and colleagues.
"No-one wants her to do it. Her business people are trying to convince her that it could be seen as being a bit lowbrow and cheesy, and will alienate her fans who like her edgy appeal," a source claimed to the publication. "She thinks it will be an experience, and she's always looking to grow as an artist. She doesn't think there's anything distasteful about it. She sees it as just another form of expression."
"She's always looking to shock and entertain, and something like this would be perfect for her. She wants her shoot to be like nothing Playboy has every seen before," the source continued. "If she doesn't drop it, her nude shoot will be like nothing Playboy has ever seen!"
Lady GaGa herself, back in early 2009, insisted that she had no interest on Playboy photoshoot. She claimed, "I mean, if I was a glamor model, I would be delighted (with Playboy's offer), but for me it's all about the music." Still, she added, "Ask me again, though, when I have a new album to plug."
More Lady GaGa News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says