New Trailer for Crime Thriller 'Takers' Starring Chris Brown Debuted
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on a brand new trailer from "Takers" which has star-studded cast ensemble. Opened with the scenes which are similar to the ones previewed in the first trailer, the newly debuted video gives a look at bank robbers in their criminal actions and their lifestyle before showing them being chased by cops.
The film follows a notorious group of criminals who continue to baffle police by pulling off perfectly executed bank robberies. They are in and out like clockwork, leaving no evidence behind and laying low between heists. But when they attempt to pull off one last job with more money at stake than ever before, the crew find out a hard-boiled detective who is hell-bent on solving the case interrupts their plan.
Idris Elba, Paul Walker, T.I., Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen and Michael Ealy are portraying the bank robbers, joined by Matt Dillon and Zoe Saldana who star as hardened detective Jack Welles and Rachel Jansen respectively. Coming from director John Luessenhop, "Takers" is now slated to arrive in the U.S. on August 20 after pushed back from the old slot of February 19.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch