New Trailer for Crime Thriller 'Takers' Starring Chris Brown Debuted
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on a brand new trailer from "Takers" which has star-studded cast ensemble. Opened with the scenes which are similar to the ones previewed in the first trailer, the newly debuted video gives a look at bank robbers in their criminal actions and their lifestyle before showing them being chased by cops.
The film follows a notorious group of criminals who continue to baffle police by pulling off perfectly executed bank robberies. They are in and out like clockwork, leaving no evidence behind and laying low between heists. But when they attempt to pull off one last job with more money at stake than ever before, the crew find out a hard-boiled detective who is hell-bent on solving the case interrupts their plan.
Idris Elba, Paul Walker, T.I., Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen and Michael Ealy are portraying the bank robbers, joined by Matt Dillon and Zoe Saldana who star as hardened detective Jack Welles and Rachel Jansen respectively. Coming from director John Luessenhop, "Takers" is now slated to arrive in the U.S. on August 20 after pushed back from the old slot of February 19.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle