New Trailer for Crime Thriller 'Takers' Starring Chris Brown Debuted
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on a brand new trailer from "Takers" which has star-studded cast ensemble. Opened with the scenes which are similar to the ones previewed in the first trailer, the newly debuted video gives a look at bank robbers in their criminal actions and their lifestyle before showing them being chased by cops.
The film follows a notorious group of criminals who continue to baffle police by pulling off perfectly executed bank robberies. They are in and out like clockwork, leaving no evidence behind and laying low between heists. But when they attempt to pull off one last job with more money at stake than ever before, the crew find out a hard-boiled detective who is hell-bent on solving the case interrupts their plan.
Idris Elba, Paul Walker, T.I., Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen and Michael Ealy are portraying the bank robbers, joined by Matt Dillon and Zoe Saldana who star as hardened detective Jack Welles and Rachel Jansen respectively. Coming from director John Luessenhop, "Takers" is now slated to arrive in the U.S. on August 20 after pushed back from the old slot of February 19.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism