Producer Confirms John Stamos' Appearance on 'Glee'
While Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears are yet to be confirmed, John Stamos has taken a step ahead of them to appear as a guest in season 2 of "Glee". The news about his guest starring appearance has been floating around in past hours before executive producer Brad Falchuk confirmed to E! that it is indeed true.
"It's true," Falchuk said, adding "Not sure how many episodes yet." The producer won't talk further about the details of his role but several media outlets have heard about him portraying the "dentist" Emma has been talking about. In the season 1 finale airing June 8, the hygiene freak told Will that she can no longer be with him because she's dating her dentist. Stamos will be that man who, derived from his profession, will have a concern about cleanliness as well.
Interestingly, Emma has once mentioned Stamos' name in the episode "Acafellas". The character played by Jayma Mays said, "They say it takes certainty more than talent to make a star. I mean, look at John Stamos." E! reported that the casting of Stamos began on the very line with producers thinking it would be fun to have the actor on the show.
John Stamos, beside known for his role on "ER", is also known for his pipes in musical productions such as "Bye Bye Birdie". Thus it may as well be expected that there would be a sing off between Stamos' dentist character and Matthew Morrison's Will.
More Glee News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?