Producer Confirms John Stamos' Appearance on 'Glee'
While Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears are yet to be confirmed, John Stamos has taken a step ahead of them to appear as a guest in season 2 of "Glee". The news about his guest starring appearance has been floating around in past hours before executive producer Brad Falchuk confirmed to E! that it is indeed true.
"It's true," Falchuk said, adding "Not sure how many episodes yet." The producer won't talk further about the details of his role but several media outlets have heard about him portraying the "dentist" Emma has been talking about. In the season 1 finale airing June 8, the hygiene freak told Will that she can no longer be with him because she's dating her dentist. Stamos will be that man who, derived from his profession, will have a concern about cleanliness as well.
Interestingly, Emma has once mentioned Stamos' name in the episode "Acafellas". The character played by Jayma Mays said, "They say it takes certainty more than talent to make a star. I mean, look at John Stamos." E! reported that the casting of Stamos began on the very line with producers thinking it would be fun to have the actor on the show.
John Stamos, beside known for his role on "ER", is also known for his pipes in musical productions such as "Bye Bye Birdie". Thus it may as well be expected that there would be a sing off between Stamos' dentist character and Matthew Morrison's Will.
More Glee News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza