Producer Confirms John Stamos' Appearance on 'Glee'
While Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears are yet to be confirmed, John Stamos has taken a step ahead of them to appear as a guest in season 2 of "Glee". The news about his guest starring appearance has been floating around in past hours before executive producer Brad Falchuk confirmed to E! that it is indeed true.
"It's true," Falchuk said, adding "Not sure how many episodes yet." The producer won't talk further about the details of his role but several media outlets have heard about him portraying the "dentist" Emma has been talking about. In the season 1 finale airing June 8, the hygiene freak told Will that she can no longer be with him because she's dating her dentist. Stamos will be that man who, derived from his profession, will have a concern about cleanliness as well.
Interestingly, Emma has once mentioned Stamos' name in the episode "Acafellas". The character played by Jayma Mays said, "They say it takes certainty more than talent to make a star. I mean, look at John Stamos." E! reported that the casting of Stamos began on the very line with producers thinking it would be fun to have the actor on the show.
John Stamos, beside known for his role on "ER", is also known for his pipes in musical productions such as "Bye Bye Birdie". Thus it may as well be expected that there would be a sing off between Stamos' dentist character and Matthew Morrison's Will.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift