Producer Confirms John Stamos' Appearance on 'Glee'
While Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears are yet to be confirmed, John Stamos has taken a step ahead of them to appear as a guest in season 2 of "Glee". The news about his guest starring appearance has been floating around in past hours before executive producer Brad Falchuk confirmed to E! that it is indeed true.
"It's true," Falchuk said, adding "Not sure how many episodes yet." The producer won't talk further about the details of his role but several media outlets have heard about him portraying the "dentist" Emma has been talking about. In the season 1 finale airing June 8, the hygiene freak told Will that she can no longer be with him because she's dating her dentist. Stamos will be that man who, derived from his profession, will have a concern about cleanliness as well.
Interestingly, Emma has once mentioned Stamos' name in the episode "Acafellas". The character played by Jayma Mays said, "They say it takes certainty more than talent to make a star. I mean, look at John Stamos." E! reported that the casting of Stamos began on the very line with producers thinking it would be fun to have the actor on the show.
John Stamos, beside known for his role on "ER", is also known for his pipes in musical productions such as "Bye Bye Birdie". Thus it may as well be expected that there would be a sing off between Stamos' dentist character and Matthew Morrison's Will.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked