New 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' TV Spot Combines Romance and Fights
Another sneak peek to "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" has been made available in form of a new TV spot. Still opened with a part in which Scott Pilgrim invites Ramona Flowers for a date, the video then gives a look at the fights between Scott and Ramona's evil ex-boyfriends.
In between the action sequences, romantic moments involving Scott and Ramona are inserted. Staying true to the comic books, both the romance and the action in the film are pictured in comical ways, making them look exaggerated.
"Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" centers on a young slacker who falls in love with Ramona Flowers. Never having problems of getting a girlfriend before, this time he finds out that he must defeat her seven evil ex-boyfriends to win his true love.
Michael Cera plays Scott, while Mary Elizabeth Winstead portrays Ramona. Johnny Simmons, Ellen Wong, Allison Pill and Mark Webber are also among the cast members, with Chris Evans starring as one of Ramona's evil exes. This Edgar Wright-directed action comedy will hit U.S. theaters on August 13.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement