Danielle Staub's Sex Tape Is Set to Be Released in June
Danielle Staub has become the latest TV icon caught on sex tape scandal. An explicit video featuring the "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star is about to hit the market, TMZ reported. Hustler Inc. told the site that the duration of Danielle's X-rated footage is 75 minutes.
In the video, Danielle is reportedly seen in a naked romp with a mystery man. Hustler's rep further said that the tape was shot in September 2009, several months after the mother of two first appeared on the Bravo reality show. The sex tape is scheduled to be released on June 14. Danielle's rep has not given any comment about the sex tape.
Danielle Staub, on May 25, released a book entitled "The Naked Truth", which seems such an appropriate title now. The Jersey's most hated Housewife told E! News on her book, saying "I'm not trying to clear up rumors and gossip. It's not an answer to a Q&A. It is my story. Your life is not an answer to anyone, and I'm not apologetic about anything."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off