Danielle Staub's Sex Tape Is Set to Be Released in June
Danielle Staub has become the latest TV icon caught on sex tape scandal. An explicit video featuring the "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star is about to hit the market, TMZ reported. Hustler Inc. told the site that the duration of Danielle's X-rated footage is 75 minutes.
In the video, Danielle is reportedly seen in a naked romp with a mystery man. Hustler's rep further said that the tape was shot in September 2009, several months after the mother of two first appeared on the Bravo reality show. The sex tape is scheduled to be released on June 14. Danielle's rep has not given any comment about the sex tape.
Danielle Staub, on May 25, released a book entitled "The Naked Truth", which seems such an appropriate title now. The Jersey's most hated Housewife told E! News on her book, saying "I'm not trying to clear up rumors and gossip. It's not an answer to a Q&A. It is my story. Your life is not an answer to anyone, and I'm not apologetic about anything."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says