Eagles' Joe Walsh Scores Restraining Order Against His Neighbor
Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh will now be able to sleep tight as judge has granted him a restraining order against his neighbor Nassar Adhoot, TMZ reported. Walsh filed the request after Adhoot who is in his 70s allegedly threatened to shoot and kill him.
Walsh's request has been granted by the judge after Adhoot failed to appear in Monday, June 7 court hearing. Adhoot was also ordered to fork over $1,500 in attorney's fees. Beside threatening to shoot Walsh, the septuagenarian suspect also trespassed on Walsh's L.A. property earlier in May and attacked the star's personal assistant with a block of wood.
In legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Joe Walsh claimed following the attack, Adhoot then shouted out, "You tell Joe Walsh I'm going to kill him. I'm going to shoot him." Walsh also asked the judge to keep Adhoot from approaching his wife, his assistant, maid and gardener.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'