Eagles' Joe Walsh Scores Restraining Order Against His Neighbor
Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh will now be able to sleep tight as judge has granted him a restraining order against his neighbor Nassar Adhoot, TMZ reported. Walsh filed the request after Adhoot who is in his 70s allegedly threatened to shoot and kill him.
Walsh's request has been granted by the judge after Adhoot failed to appear in Monday, June 7 court hearing. Adhoot was also ordered to fork over $1,500 in attorney's fees. Beside threatening to shoot Walsh, the septuagenarian suspect also trespassed on Walsh's L.A. property earlier in May and attacked the star's personal assistant with a block of wood.
In legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Joe Walsh claimed following the attack, Adhoot then shouted out, "You tell Joe Walsh I'm going to kill him. I'm going to shoot him." Walsh also asked the judge to keep Adhoot from approaching his wife, his assistant, maid and gardener.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'