Eagles' Joe Walsh Scores Restraining Order Against His Neighbor
Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh will now be able to sleep tight as judge has granted him a restraining order against his neighbor Nassar Adhoot, TMZ reported. Walsh filed the request after Adhoot who is in his 70s allegedly threatened to shoot and kill him.
Walsh's request has been granted by the judge after Adhoot failed to appear in Monday, June 7 court hearing. Adhoot was also ordered to fork over $1,500 in attorney's fees. Beside threatening to shoot Walsh, the septuagenarian suspect also trespassed on Walsh's L.A. property earlier in May and attacked the star's personal assistant with a block of wood.
In legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Joe Walsh claimed following the attack, Adhoot then shouted out, "You tell Joe Walsh I'm going to kill him. I'm going to shoot him." Walsh also asked the judge to keep Adhoot from approaching his wife, his assistant, maid and gardener.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group