Eagles' Joe Walsh Scores Restraining Order Against His Neighbor
Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh will now be able to sleep tight as judge has granted him a restraining order against his neighbor Nassar Adhoot, TMZ reported. Walsh filed the request after Adhoot who is in his 70s allegedly threatened to shoot and kill him.
Walsh's request has been granted by the judge after Adhoot failed to appear in Monday, June 7 court hearing. Adhoot was also ordered to fork over $1,500 in attorney's fees. Beside threatening to shoot Walsh, the septuagenarian suspect also trespassed on Walsh's L.A. property earlier in May and attacked the star's personal assistant with a block of wood.
In legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Joe Walsh claimed following the attack, Adhoot then shouted out, "You tell Joe Walsh I'm going to kill him. I'm going to shoot him." Walsh also asked the judge to keep Adhoot from approaching his wife, his assistant, maid and gardener.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood