Eagles' Joe Walsh Scores Restraining Order Against His Neighbor
Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh will now be able to sleep tight as judge has granted him a restraining order against his neighbor Nassar Adhoot, TMZ reported. Walsh filed the request after Adhoot who is in his 70s allegedly threatened to shoot and kill him.
Walsh's request has been granted by the judge after Adhoot failed to appear in Monday, June 7 court hearing. Adhoot was also ordered to fork over $1,500 in attorney's fees. Beside threatening to shoot Walsh, the septuagenarian suspect also trespassed on Walsh's L.A. property earlier in May and attacked the star's personal assistant with a block of wood.
In legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Joe Walsh claimed following the attack, Adhoot then shouted out, "You tell Joe Walsh I'm going to kill him. I'm going to shoot him." Walsh also asked the judge to keep Adhoot from approaching his wife, his assistant, maid and gardener.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video