Ke$ha Eying Duet With Rihanna in Second Album
Opening for Rihanna in Last Girl on Earth tour apparently has made Ke$ha "mildly infatuated" with the Barbadian songstress. In an interview backstage at 95.8 Capital FM's Summertime Ball, the "Tik Tok" hitmaker dished on the possible duet.
"I had this like awesome idea [for second album] and wrote this like really stellar song," Ke$ha said before continuing to reveal her interest to work with Rihanna. "I'm so excited to get to just kick it with her for months, so maybe you'll see something that comes out of our hang time."
Other than Rihanna, Ke$ha also sets her eyes on securing a collaboration with David Byrne and Robert Plant. "There are people I'd love to work with obviously. I have a wish list. I wanna work with some classics, like a David Byrne, like a Robert Plant," she gushed.
Ke$ha is currently busy promoting her first studio album "Animal". Due to hectic schedule, she recently canceled a number of promotional interviews in U.K. because she fell sick with a throat infection. But, she got a speedy recovery from the sore throat and rocked the Summertime Ball over the weekend. "We knew she was back to her old self when she started shouting 'F**k!' to the crowd," a source said.
More Ke$ha News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016