Ke$ha Eying Duet With Rihanna in Second Album
Opening for Rihanna in Last Girl on Earth tour apparently has made Ke$ha "mildly infatuated" with the Barbadian songstress. In an interview backstage at 95.8 Capital FM's Summertime Ball, the "Tik Tok" hitmaker dished on the possible duet.
"I had this like awesome idea [for second album] and wrote this like really stellar song," Ke$ha said before continuing to reveal her interest to work with Rihanna. "I'm so excited to get to just kick it with her for months, so maybe you'll see something that comes out of our hang time."
Other than Rihanna, Ke$ha also sets her eyes on securing a collaboration with David Byrne and Robert Plant. "There are people I'd love to work with obviously. I have a wish list. I wanna work with some classics, like a David Byrne, like a Robert Plant," she gushed.
Ke$ha is currently busy promoting her first studio album "Animal". Due to hectic schedule, she recently canceled a number of promotional interviews in U.K. because she fell sick with a throat infection. But, she got a speedy recovery from the sore throat and rocked the Summertime Ball over the weekend. "We knew she was back to her old self when she started shouting 'F**k!' to the crowd," a source said.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance