Ke$ha Eying Duet With Rihanna in Second Album
Opening for Rihanna in Last Girl on Earth tour apparently has made Ke$ha "mildly infatuated" with the Barbadian songstress. In an interview backstage at 95.8 Capital FM's Summertime Ball, the "Tik Tok" hitmaker dished on the possible duet.
"I had this like awesome idea [for second album] and wrote this like really stellar song," Ke$ha said before continuing to reveal her interest to work with Rihanna. "I'm so excited to get to just kick it with her for months, so maybe you'll see something that comes out of our hang time."
Other than Rihanna, Ke$ha also sets her eyes on securing a collaboration with David Byrne and Robert Plant. "There are people I'd love to work with obviously. I have a wish list. I wanna work with some classics, like a David Byrne, like a Robert Plant," she gushed.
Ke$ha is currently busy promoting her first studio album "Animal". Due to hectic schedule, she recently canceled a number of promotional interviews in U.K. because she fell sick with a throat infection. But, she got a speedy recovery from the sore throat and rocked the Summertime Ball over the weekend. "We knew she was back to her old self when she started shouting 'F**k!' to the crowd," a source said.
More Ke$ha News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart