'Bachelorette': Man Crying, Date Cut Short, Barenaked Ladies
Ali Fedotowski's quest for love on "The Bachelorette" continues with the elimination of three more guys. Steve Kocsis, John Crivello and Hunter Wagner are the ones sent home in the week where one of the guys shed a tear for being nervous.
Ali had her first one on one date with Roberto, the guy who won Ali's first impression rose. They had to cross a tightrope suspended between two 20-story buildings before having a romantic dinner for two. After lots of cuddling and kissing, Ali gave him the first rose of the night.
The group date involved nine guys including Jonathan the weatherman and Justin the entertainment wrestler in crutch. Together with Ali, these men filmed a Barenaked Ladies video. Frank was first up, having himself slapped by Ali in a scene. Jonathan meanwhile was assigned to have a kissing role with Ali. He was so nervous that he cried when the guys laughed at him for having trouble kissing the bachelorette. However, Ali saved the day and planted a big kiss on him.
Frank showed jealousy when Ali and Kirk kissed. Later on, Kirk also earned a rose after an alone time with her.
They had a wrap party in Los Angeles where the kissing scenes were largely discussed. The men grew more competitive in having a one on one time with Ali and stole her here and there. This included the time when Ali had a one on one date with Hunter. Justin walked to Ali's place where the date was taking place and cut short Hunter's time with Ali. The guys confronted Justin back in the mansion.
In the rose ceremony, Chris L., Jesse, Chris N., Ty, Casey, Craig R., Jonathan, and Justin received the nine roses in respective order.
Host Chris Harrison blogged on EW, "I want to briefly talk about Hunter and his one-on-one date. Hunter is one of those good guys that comes on this show and just never really feels comfortable. Sometimes despite your best efforts, this atmosphere just gets the better of you, and that was the case for Hunter. He and Ali just didn't have it, and he was out of his comfort zone."
More The Bachelorette News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!