Matthew Morrison Dishes on Debut Album
During the "Glee" summer break, Matthew Morrison is not taking vacation as this actor plans to spend the holiday in London to record his upcoming debut album. The Will Schuester depicter says he is going to write his own music.
"I'm writing all the music for it. It's me and a big orchestra behind me," Matthew told Associated Press. He additionally described his style in the upcoming release as a "dance heavy" cross between Michael Buble and Justin Timberlake.
Release dates and working title for the effort are yet to be divulged. But when Matthew was announced to have signed a deal with Mercury Records back in January this year, it was rumored that the album is slated to come out for purchase later this fall.
Starring in musical "Glee" and being a veteran of Broadway, Matthew Morrison is no stranger to music. He is featured in several theme songs of the TV series which boost its compilation album charting on Hot 200. He also has lent his vocal in such plays as "Footloose", "The Rocky Horror Show" and "The Light in the Piazza" among others.
This upcoming Sunday, June 13, Matthew will be performing at Tony Awards. Joining him on the performers line-up are his "Glee" co-star Lea Michele as well as Green Day Kelsey Grammer and Catherine Zeta-Jones among others.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'