Chris Brown Scraps European Tour Due to Denied Entry
Those who are eager to watch Chris Brown's concerts in Europe are surely disappointed as the singer was forced to call off European leg of his Fan Appreciation Tour. On Twitter, the R&B performer announced that he was denied entry into the continent.
"SORRY to all the fans in europe!!! My tour is cancelled," he wrote on the micro-blogging site. Explaining about the cancellation, he stated, "I'm pretty sure ya'll know. My entry was denied in your country. I love you. SORRY!!" His status as a felon reportedly becomes the reason of his visa rejection.
Shortly after posting the messages, the 21-year-old took down those tweets for unknown reason. But, his disappointment was clearly shown in a message read, "U ever feel like the storm clouds are too thick for any sunshine to get through?"
Chris Brown was supposed to bring his entourage from Asia to Europe starting this month with a series of dates in Britain, France, Holland, Belgium and Sweden. One of his concerts which was set to take place in Manchester was even sold out in only 20 minutes after it went on sale in April.
More Chris Brown News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'