Chris Brown Scraps European Tour Due to Denied Entry
Those who are eager to watch Chris Brown's concerts in Europe are surely disappointed as the singer was forced to call off European leg of his Fan Appreciation Tour. On Twitter, the R&B performer announced that he was denied entry into the continent.
"SORRY to all the fans in europe!!! My tour is cancelled," he wrote on the micro-blogging site. Explaining about the cancellation, he stated, "I'm pretty sure ya'll know. My entry was denied in your country. I love you. SORRY!!" His status as a felon reportedly becomes the reason of his visa rejection.
Shortly after posting the messages, the 21-year-old took down those tweets for unknown reason. But, his disappointment was clearly shown in a message read, "U ever feel like the storm clouds are too thick for any sunshine to get through?"
Chris Brown was supposed to bring his entourage from Asia to Europe starting this month with a series of dates in Britain, France, Holland, Belgium and Sweden. One of his concerts which was set to take place in Manchester was even sold out in only 20 minutes after it went on sale in April.
More Chris Brown News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville