First Look at AMC's Conspiracy Thriller 'Rubicon'
In the world which appears to be going normal, a big conspiracy is brewing underneath everyone's nose. The first look at AMC's new drama thriller, "Rubicon" reveals that clues and messages of conspiracy are embedded in crossword puzzles and newspaper articles.
According to the network, "Rubicon" is a conspiracy thriller set in a NYC-based government intelligence agency, API, where nothing is what it seems. The series focuses on a beleaguered analyst, Will Travers, who, faced with a shocking tragedy, begins to uncover clues that point to a complex and sinister conspiracy.
By definition, to cross the rubicon is to do something that will have extremely important effects in the future and that you cannot change.
The series is coming from Jason Horwitch, writer of the short-lived "Medical Investigation". James Badge Dale who took part in HBO's miniseries "The Pacific" leads as Travers, supported by Lili Taylor, Miranda Richardson, and Dallas Roberts among others.
The first episode airs August 1. A sneak peek of the pilot will be unveiled during the season finale of "Breaking Bad" which airs Sunday, June 13.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy