First Look at AMC's Conspiracy Thriller 'Rubicon'
In the world which appears to be going normal, a big conspiracy is brewing underneath everyone's nose. The first look at AMC's new drama thriller, "Rubicon" reveals that clues and messages of conspiracy are embedded in crossword puzzles and newspaper articles.
According to the network, "Rubicon" is a conspiracy thriller set in a NYC-based government intelligence agency, API, where nothing is what it seems. The series focuses on a beleaguered analyst, Will Travers, who, faced with a shocking tragedy, begins to uncover clues that point to a complex and sinister conspiracy.
By definition, to cross the rubicon is to do something that will have extremely important effects in the future and that you cannot change.
The series is coming from Jason Horwitch, writer of the short-lived "Medical Investigation". James Badge Dale who took part in HBO's miniseries "The Pacific" leads as Travers, supported by Lili Taylor, Miranda Richardson, and Dallas Roberts among others.
The first episode airs August 1. A sneak peek of the pilot will be unveiled during the season finale of "Breaking Bad" which airs Sunday, June 13.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman