First Look at AMC's Conspiracy Thriller 'Rubicon'
In the world which appears to be going normal, a big conspiracy is brewing underneath everyone's nose. The first look at AMC's new drama thriller, "Rubicon" reveals that clues and messages of conspiracy are embedded in crossword puzzles and newspaper articles.
According to the network, "Rubicon" is a conspiracy thriller set in a NYC-based government intelligence agency, API, where nothing is what it seems. The series focuses on a beleaguered analyst, Will Travers, who, faced with a shocking tragedy, begins to uncover clues that point to a complex and sinister conspiracy.
By definition, to cross the rubicon is to do something that will have extremely important effects in the future and that you cannot change.
The series is coming from Jason Horwitch, writer of the short-lived "Medical Investigation". James Badge Dale who took part in HBO's miniseries "The Pacific" leads as Travers, supported by Lili Taylor, Miranda Richardson, and Dallas Roberts among others.
The first episode airs August 1. A sneak peek of the pilot will be unveiled during the season finale of "Breaking Bad" which airs Sunday, June 13.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App