Gemma Arterton Marries in Hill-Top Wedding Ceremony in Spain
Gemma Arterton and Italian fiance Stefano Catelli have taken their relationship to the ultimate level, Daily Mail reported. The couple has exchanged vows in a picturesque hill-top ceremony in the Spanish village of Zuheros in Andalucia on Saturday, June 5 with only a small crowd of friends and family in attendance.
In the wedding pictures provided by the site, Gemma looked stunning in a strapless, flowing cream gown, with a long veil pinned into her auburn hair and carried a bouquet of trailing white roses. The Princess Tamina of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" was later seen stroking Stefano's cheek as they made their vows before the newlyweds shared an intimate embrace.
Following the intimate ceremony, Gemma and Stefano, who had been engaged for a year, were driven away in a vintage open top car that had been bedecked with cream ribbons. Stefano, who works as sales manager for a British fashion company, asked Gemma's hands in marriage at the Download music festival in summer 2009.
Gemma Arterton always believed Stefano Catelli would be her future husband. The 24-year-old beauty admitted the night after they met, she wrote on her journal that she had met the man she was going to marry. She told InStyle, "I gave that diary entry to him for his birthday two weeks later. But it didn't freak him out, because he was thinking the same thing. I just really want to spend the rest of my life with him. He's an amazing man."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'