Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds Are 'Most Wanted' Duo
After her success with "The Blind Side" which was quickly followed by her husband Jesse James' cheating scandal, Sandra Bullock now is ready to work in front of cameras again. The actress has taken a role in "Most Wanted" which will reunite her with Ryan Reynolds, Entertainment Weekly reports.
In the movie which will be distributed by Universal Pictures, Bullock will portray a criminal who is escorted to court by a U.S. Marshall, played by Reynolds. On their way, the two are ambushed and forced to go on the run.
Beside starring in "Most Wanted", Reynolds will serve as executive producer with his partner Jonathan Komack Martin. The studio is currently negotiating with "The Proposal" helmer Anne Fletcher to direct the forthcoming movie. Meanwhile, Peter Chiarelli has been hired to write the script for this action comedy that is tentatively scheduled for 2013 release.
Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds have previously teamed up in 2009 "The Proposal". The Oscar-winning actress has been on hiatus following her appearance in "The Blind Side", while the husband of Scarlett Johansson is currently shooting action adventure movie "Green Lantern".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?