Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds Are 'Most Wanted' Duo
After her success with "The Blind Side" which was quickly followed by her husband Jesse James' cheating scandal, Sandra Bullock now is ready to work in front of cameras again. The actress has taken a role in "Most Wanted" which will reunite her with Ryan Reynolds, Entertainment Weekly reports.
In the movie which will be distributed by Universal Pictures, Bullock will portray a criminal who is escorted to court by a U.S. Marshall, played by Reynolds. On their way, the two are ambushed and forced to go on the run.
Beside starring in "Most Wanted", Reynolds will serve as executive producer with his partner Jonathan Komack Martin. The studio is currently negotiating with "The Proposal" helmer Anne Fletcher to direct the forthcoming movie. Meanwhile, Peter Chiarelli has been hired to write the script for this action comedy that is tentatively scheduled for 2013 release.
Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds have previously teamed up in 2009 "The Proposal". The Oscar-winning actress has been on hiatus following her appearance in "The Blind Side", while the husband of Scarlett Johansson is currently shooting action adventure movie "Green Lantern".
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details