Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds Are 'Most Wanted' Duo
After her success with "The Blind Side" which was quickly followed by her husband Jesse James' cheating scandal, Sandra Bullock now is ready to work in front of cameras again. The actress has taken a role in "Most Wanted" which will reunite her with Ryan Reynolds, Entertainment Weekly reports.
In the movie which will be distributed by Universal Pictures, Bullock will portray a criminal who is escorted to court by a U.S. Marshall, played by Reynolds. On their way, the two are ambushed and forced to go on the run.
Beside starring in "Most Wanted", Reynolds will serve as executive producer with his partner Jonathan Komack Martin. The studio is currently negotiating with "The Proposal" helmer Anne Fletcher to direct the forthcoming movie. Meanwhile, Peter Chiarelli has been hired to write the script for this action comedy that is tentatively scheduled for 2013 release.
Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds have previously teamed up in 2009 "The Proposal". The Oscar-winning actress has been on hiatus following her appearance in "The Blind Side", while the husband of Scarlett Johansson is currently shooting action adventure movie "Green Lantern".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed