Gary Coleman's Death Photos Shopped Around
Though Gary Coleman has not been laid to rest yet, unpleasant pictures of him when he was ailing in the hospital are being shopped around to the media, TMZ reported. And among those pictures, one even shows Gary already dead.
The site further reported that in one shot, Gary is seen having his eyes closed and the late actor is hooked up to a ventilation machine. The person selling the photos claims to have four photos and one of the pictures was taken about an hour before Gary died.
Gary's final photo, meanwhile, was taken after the "Diff'rent Strokes" actor was taken off life support. The site disclosed that asking price is in the low five figures.
Gary Coleman died on Friday, May 28 at the age of 42 after suffering from a brain hemorrhage. Gary's ex-wife Shannon Price, who was at Gary's side at his final hour and the one who authorized doctors to "pull the plug", has since made arrangements for Gary's funeral.
However, Dion Mial, a friend and former manager of Gary who is named as the beneficiary, revealed that Shannon has no legal right to decide where Gary's funeral will be. Dion said, Shannon "has absolutely no rights or authority, with regard to the disposition of Gary's remains, services, estate management."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier