Gary Coleman's Death Photos Shopped Around
Though Gary Coleman has not been laid to rest yet, unpleasant pictures of him when he was ailing in the hospital are being shopped around to the media, TMZ reported. And among those pictures, one even shows Gary already dead.
The site further reported that in one shot, Gary is seen having his eyes closed and the late actor is hooked up to a ventilation machine. The person selling the photos claims to have four photos and one of the pictures was taken about an hour before Gary died.
Gary's final photo, meanwhile, was taken after the "Diff'rent Strokes" actor was taken off life support. The site disclosed that asking price is in the low five figures.
Gary Coleman died on Friday, May 28 at the age of 42 after suffering from a brain hemorrhage. Gary's ex-wife Shannon Price, who was at Gary's side at his final hour and the one who authorized doctors to "pull the plug", has since made arrangements for Gary's funeral.
However, Dion Mial, a friend and former manager of Gary who is named as the beneficiary, revealed that Shannon has no legal right to decide where Gary's funeral will be. Dion said, Shannon "has absolutely no rights or authority, with regard to the disposition of Gary's remains, services, estate management."
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say