Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson's Kiss Is Favorite Among 'New Moon' Cast
2010 MTV Movie Awards, which was held at the Universal Studios' Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday, June 6, was wrapped and the event had surely become a smooch-filled evening after Robert Pattinson planted a kiss on Kristen Stewart's lips, followed by Sandra Bullock smooching Scarlett Johansson when she received her Generation Award.
Unfortunately, Robert and Kristen might feel betrayed as their "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" co-stars voted Sandra and Scarlett's smooch rather than their lip-locking. Asked "who had the hotter kiss," Elizabeth Reaser, the depicter of Esme Cullen in "Twilight" movie series told MTV, "I've never seen Scarlett and Sandra Bullock make out."
"So I'll go for the novelty of the hotness, which takes it up a notch," Elizabeth concluded. "That was hot. That was genuinely hot. I didn't expect it. Those things are usually a little forced, a little weird. And it was sort of genuinely hot."
Agreeing with Elizabeth's choice, Jackson Rathbone who plays Jasper Hale in the vampire saga opened up, "Hands down, easy - that was Scarlett and Sandra Bullock. That was some sexiness. I liked it. You should do it more often!"
Alex Meraz, who plays Paul in the series, voted in the same directions as Elizabeth and Jackson. He said, "I'm going to have to go with Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson. It's a better kiss. It's a kiss I would want to be a part of."
Though Robert and Kristen are now aware who the betrayers were, they should be at least a little bit relieved as Peter Facinelli, who portrays Dr. Carlisle Cullen, was on the different page as Elizabeth, Jackson and Alex. Peter claimed, "I got to go Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. They're my people. They're my family." Still, Peter added, "But that other one was pretty hot too."
Meanwhile, Anna Kendrick wasn't able to make up her mind yet since she missed those two actions. The Jessica of "Twilight" movie series told the site, "Of course, I'm backstage for both of them. I didn't really get an angle on it. So I'll go home and review each one very carefully and let you know."
More Sandra Bullock News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!