Lady GaGa Wins GLAAD Outstanding Artist, Beating Adam Lambert
Lady GaGa was named Outstanding Music Artist on the Saturday night, June 5 ceremony of the 21st Annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Awards. She won over Adam Lambert, Brandi Carlile, The Gossip and Otep.
Furthermore, actress Cybill Shepherd was honored with Golden Gate Award at the event taking place at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco. Director Lee Daniels was also among those walking home with a prize. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" helmer collected the Davidson/Valenti award.
Celebrities coming to the awards show either as performers, presenters or attendees included Chely Wright, Rodney Crowell, Jeremy Lister, Sam Sparro, Nikki Blonsky, Wilson Cruz, Jai Rodriguez, Thea Gill, Michelle Clunie, Jensen Atwood and Clementine Ford. This ceremony was aimed to follow up two previous shows which were held at New York's Marriott Marquis on March 13 and Los Angeles' Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on April 17.
More Lady GaGa News
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role