Lady GaGa Wins GLAAD Outstanding Artist, Beating Adam Lambert
Lady GaGa was named Outstanding Music Artist on the Saturday night, June 5 ceremony of the 21st Annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Awards. She won over Adam Lambert, Brandi Carlile, The Gossip and Otep.
Furthermore, actress Cybill Shepherd was honored with Golden Gate Award at the event taking place at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco. Director Lee Daniels was also among those walking home with a prize. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" helmer collected the Davidson/Valenti award.
Celebrities coming to the awards show either as performers, presenters or attendees included Chely Wright, Rodney Crowell, Jeremy Lister, Sam Sparro, Nikki Blonsky, Wilson Cruz, Jai Rodriguez, Thea Gill, Michelle Clunie, Jensen Atwood and Clementine Ford. This ceremony was aimed to follow up two previous shows which were held at New York's Marriott Marquis on March 13 and Los Angeles' Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on April 17.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up