Lady GaGa Wins GLAAD Outstanding Artist, Beating Adam Lambert
Lady GaGa was named Outstanding Music Artist on the Saturday night, June 5 ceremony of the 21st Annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Awards. She won over Adam Lambert, Brandi Carlile, The Gossip and Otep.
Furthermore, actress Cybill Shepherd was honored with Golden Gate Award at the event taking place at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco. Director Lee Daniels was also among those walking home with a prize. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" helmer collected the Davidson/Valenti award.
Celebrities coming to the awards show either as performers, presenters or attendees included Chely Wright, Rodney Crowell, Jeremy Lister, Sam Sparro, Nikki Blonsky, Wilson Cruz, Jai Rodriguez, Thea Gill, Michelle Clunie, Jensen Atwood and Clementine Ford. This ceremony was aimed to follow up two previous shows which were held at New York's Marriott Marquis on March 13 and Los Angeles' Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on April 17.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart