Lady GaGa Wins GLAAD Outstanding Artist, Beating Adam Lambert
Lady GaGa was named Outstanding Music Artist on the Saturday night, June 5 ceremony of the 21st Annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Awards. She won over Adam Lambert, Brandi Carlile, The Gossip and Otep.
Furthermore, actress Cybill Shepherd was honored with Golden Gate Award at the event taking place at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco. Director Lee Daniels was also among those walking home with a prize. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" helmer collected the Davidson/Valenti award.
Celebrities coming to the awards show either as performers, presenters or attendees included Chely Wright, Rodney Crowell, Jeremy Lister, Sam Sparro, Nikki Blonsky, Wilson Cruz, Jai Rodriguez, Thea Gill, Michelle Clunie, Jensen Atwood and Clementine Ford. This ceremony was aimed to follow up two previous shows which were held at New York's Marriott Marquis on March 13 and Los Angeles' Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on April 17.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week