Lady GaGa Wins GLAAD Outstanding Artist, Beating Adam Lambert
Lady GaGa was named Outstanding Music Artist on the Saturday night, June 5 ceremony of the 21st Annual Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Awards. She won over Adam Lambert, Brandi Carlile, The Gossip and Otep.
Furthermore, actress Cybill Shepherd was honored with Golden Gate Award at the event taking place at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco. Director Lee Daniels was also among those walking home with a prize. The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" helmer collected the Davidson/Valenti award.
Celebrities coming to the awards show either as performers, presenters or attendees included Chely Wright, Rodney Crowell, Jeremy Lister, Sam Sparro, Nikki Blonsky, Wilson Cruz, Jai Rodriguez, Thea Gill, Michelle Clunie, Jensen Atwood and Clementine Ford. This ceremony was aimed to follow up two previous shows which were held at New York's Marriott Marquis on March 13 and Los Angeles' Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on April 17.
More Lady GaGa News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture