'Treme' 1.09 Preview: Wish Someone Would Care
"Treme" is two episodes away from the first season finale but things are still complicated between Annie and Sonny. The ninth episode of the 10-episode season will see Annie making a "decision" and Sonny telling her, "Either you're with me or you're not."
In the mean time, Davis concocts a remedy for the blues to cure the postmortem depression. Antoine becomes LaDonna's unexpected benefactor and Colson warns Albert to avoid trouble. Creighton is inspired by a classic novel.
Called "Wish Someone Would Care", the episode airs Sunday, June 13 at 10/9c. Next week, the series will be accompanied by the third season of "True Blood" at 9/8c.
Recently it was reported that "Treme" is ineligible to enter the music categories at Emmys despite its genre. The theme song "Treme Song" by John Boutter has apparently appeared on the musician's 2003 album "Jambalaya", thus is not an original composition. Responding to this, Blake Leyh who works at the music department of the show said, "If winning Emmys was what we were focused on, we'd all be working on a different show."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics