'Treme' 1.09 Preview: Wish Someone Would Care
"Treme" is two episodes away from the first season finale but things are still complicated between Annie and Sonny. The ninth episode of the 10-episode season will see Annie making a "decision" and Sonny telling her, "Either you're with me or you're not."
In the mean time, Davis concocts a remedy for the blues to cure the postmortem depression. Antoine becomes LaDonna's unexpected benefactor and Colson warns Albert to avoid trouble. Creighton is inspired by a classic novel.
Called "Wish Someone Would Care", the episode airs Sunday, June 13 at 10/9c. Next week, the series will be accompanied by the third season of "True Blood" at 9/8c.
Recently it was reported that "Treme" is ineligible to enter the music categories at Emmys despite its genre. The theme song "Treme Song" by John Boutter has apparently appeared on the musician's 2003 album "Jambalaya", thus is not an original composition. Responding to this, Blake Leyh who works at the music department of the show said, "If winning Emmys was what we were focused on, we'd all be working on a different show."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna