Jason Wahler Arrested Again After Assaulting a Girl
"The Hills" star Jason Wahler has once again landed in trouble with the law. Only this time, Jason was not taken into custody for DUI but for assault to a girl following a verbal altercation at a party in Hollywood, California on Sunday morning, June 6, TMZ reported.
The site further reported that Jason was arrested and booked for misdemeanor battery. However, the identity of the girl who was assaulted by the former boyfriend of Lauren Conrad and how bad she was hurt were not yet revealed.
Jason Wahler has been known for his numerous run-ins with the law. In March, the troubled actor was cuffed in Mexico after a bar fight and later in the same month, he was sentenced to three years probation and spent two days behind bars after pleading guilty to drink driving charges stemming from an arrest on March 19.
Additionally, in 2009, Jason was arrested in Seattle, Washington following a scuffle and later charged with assault and minor drinking. A year earlier he was ordered to enter rehab after punching a tow truck driver in the face, while in 2007, Jason was jailed after fighting in the lobby of a Seattle hotel.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?