Malibu Pad's Lease Hints Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Fake Split
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's split have become more suspicious. Heidi recently announced that she would move into a $5.5 million Malibu pad with her friend Jennifer Bunney but TMZ reported that the beach house where Heidi and Jen plan to stay for new reality TV show, "The Heidi Show", was actually leased out two days before the split was confirmed by Heidi's rep.
Another eyebrow-raising catch which was revealed by the site was that neither Heidi's nor Jen's name was on the lease for the Malibu house, and even Spencer's name was not on it. Moreover, the lease is only three months long with an option to re-new for six months or a year.
A day after Heidi's rep confirmed the separation, the star's sister Holly Montag, on May 29, wrote on her Twitter page, "Shes not. If anyone has come to expect anything from those 2 is that THEY r the LIARS." Meanwhile, a source previously told Us Magazine, "Heidi and Spencer are laughing over it and having a blast."
And although Heidi previously said that the split was "100% not a publicity stunt," Heidi's new TV show curiously will be produced by Spencer's production company, Pratt Production. "This breakup is the latest part of Spencer's master plan," another source told the site.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack