Malibu Pad's Lease Hints Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Fake Split
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's split have become more suspicious. Heidi recently announced that she would move into a $5.5 million Malibu pad with her friend Jennifer Bunney but TMZ reported that the beach house where Heidi and Jen plan to stay for new reality TV show, "The Heidi Show", was actually leased out two days before the split was confirmed by Heidi's rep.
Another eyebrow-raising catch which was revealed by the site was that neither Heidi's nor Jen's name was on the lease for the Malibu house, and even Spencer's name was not on it. Moreover, the lease is only three months long with an option to re-new for six months or a year.
A day after Heidi's rep confirmed the separation, the star's sister Holly Montag, on May 29, wrote on her Twitter page, "Shes not. If anyone has come to expect anything from those 2 is that THEY r the LIARS." Meanwhile, a source previously told Us Magazine, "Heidi and Spencer are laughing over it and having a blast."
And although Heidi previously said that the split was "100% not a publicity stunt," Heidi's new TV show curiously will be produced by Spencer's production company, Pratt Production. "This breakup is the latest part of Spencer's master plan," another source told the site.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs