Malibu Pad's Lease Hints Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Fake Split
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's split have become more suspicious. Heidi recently announced that she would move into a $5.5 million Malibu pad with her friend Jennifer Bunney but TMZ reported that the beach house where Heidi and Jen plan to stay for new reality TV show, "The Heidi Show", was actually leased out two days before the split was confirmed by Heidi's rep.
Another eyebrow-raising catch which was revealed by the site was that neither Heidi's nor Jen's name was on the lease for the Malibu house, and even Spencer's name was not on it. Moreover, the lease is only three months long with an option to re-new for six months or a year.
A day after Heidi's rep confirmed the separation, the star's sister Holly Montag, on May 29, wrote on her Twitter page, "Shes not. If anyone has come to expect anything from those 2 is that THEY r the LIARS." Meanwhile, a source previously told Us Magazine, "Heidi and Spencer are laughing over it and having a blast."
And although Heidi previously said that the split was "100% not a publicity stunt," Heidi's new TV show curiously will be produced by Spencer's production company, Pratt Production. "This breakup is the latest part of Spencer's master plan," another source told the site.
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth