Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Renew Vows With Housewarming Party
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have renewed their wedding vows during their six years of marriage celebration on Saturday night, June 5. Us Magazine reported the pair held the anniversary with housewarming party at their new Hidden Hills, California residence.
The party's color scheme was black, chocolate brown and white, while several outdoor lounge areas were set up with French Regency style couches, tables, lamps and mirrors. There were tall vases around the bar area decorated with calla lillies and orchids, while big candles were set up around the pool area.
Among the guests who attended the ceremony were Hollywood couples Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes as well as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Jennifer and Marc reportedly invited 200 guests who received "A New Beginning, Please Join Us as We 'Warm Our House' " invitation.
"We realized the bets in Vegas [on whether we'd make it] stopped at five years, so we're really looking forward to this one. This is a big anniversary," Jennifer recently told the site. "I can't help but be a different person now that I've had kids. That really does change your whole perspective on life for the better."
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony married in a quiet home wedding on June 5, 2004. The couple welcomed their twins, Max and Emme, on February 22, 2008, the same year Jennifer and Marc renewed their wedding vows for the first time.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media