Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Renew Vows With Housewarming Party
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have renewed their wedding vows during their six years of marriage celebration on Saturday night, June 5. Us Magazine reported the pair held the anniversary with housewarming party at their new Hidden Hills, California residence.
The party's color scheme was black, chocolate brown and white, while several outdoor lounge areas were set up with French Regency style couches, tables, lamps and mirrors. There were tall vases around the bar area decorated with calla lillies and orchids, while big candles were set up around the pool area.
Among the guests who attended the ceremony were Hollywood couples Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes as well as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Jennifer and Marc reportedly invited 200 guests who received "A New Beginning, Please Join Us as We 'Warm Our House' " invitation.
"We realized the bets in Vegas [on whether we'd make it] stopped at five years, so we're really looking forward to this one. This is a big anniversary," Jennifer recently told the site. "I can't help but be a different person now that I've had kids. That really does change your whole perspective on life for the better."
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony married in a quiet home wedding on June 5, 2004. The couple welcomed their twins, Max and Emme, on February 22, 2008, the same year Jennifer and Marc renewed their wedding vows for the first time.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date