Video: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Kiss at 2010 MTV Movie Awards
Awarded the same prize at 2009 MTV Movie Awards, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have once again awkwardly tried to kiss each other when they received their Best Kiss award for their deep kiss in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". Although at last year event they turned up not kissing each other, they surely did the smooch at 2010 MTV Movie Awards.
Taking the golden popcorn, Pattinson was the first to speak, saying "Thanks a lot guys... it's really nice to win it two years in a row." And Stewart added, "I guess the thing to do, is we're supposed to kiss each other. But to be perfectly honest with you it takes a lot of smoke and mirrors to make us look good at kissing... but we'll give it a shot."
Then, Pattinson and Stewart began to fumble around and bump heads for a few minutes. When the Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series appeared to be giving up and heading out, Pattinson quickly grabbed her and planted one kiss on her lips. After the action, the Edward Cullen of the vampire saga couldn't stop laughing, while the 20-year-old actress pulled away all shy.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have beaten out their contenders, Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift for their lip-lock in "Valentine's Day", Stewart herself and Dakota Fanning in "The Runaways", Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds for "The Proposal" and Zoe Saldana and Sam Worthington for "Avatar".
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Kiss at 2010 MTV Movie Awards:
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson