2010 MTV Movie Awards: 'Deathly Hallows' Sneak Peek
A preview of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" was shared during MTV Movie Awards this year. Less than a minute, the sneak peek includes new scenes such as the confrontation between Harry and Ron inside the tent, the kiss between Ginny and Harry in the station and the chasing sequence in the woods.
Slated to arrive in U.S. theaters on November 19, the first part of the final "Harry Potter" movie begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. The second part of the series will hit theaters July 15, 2011.
19th MTV Movie Awards is airing live from Gibson Amphitheater on Sunday, June 6. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is nominated for Best Movie while its stars, Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe are running for Best Actress and Actor respectively. Winners which are determined through votes will be unveiled soon.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie