2010 MTV Movie Awards: 'Deathly Hallows' Sneak Peek
A preview of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" was shared during MTV Movie Awards this year. Less than a minute, the sneak peek includes new scenes such as the confrontation between Harry and Ron inside the tent, the kiss between Ginny and Harry in the station and the chasing sequence in the woods.
Slated to arrive in U.S. theaters on November 19, the first part of the final "Harry Potter" movie begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. The second part of the series will hit theaters July 15, 2011.
19th MTV Movie Awards is airing live from Gibson Amphitheater on Sunday, June 6. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is nominated for Best Movie while its stars, Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe are running for Best Actress and Actor respectively. Winners which are determined through votes will be unveiled soon.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns