2010 MTV Movie Awards: 'Deathly Hallows' Sneak Peek
A preview of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" was shared during MTV Movie Awards this year. Less than a minute, the sneak peek includes new scenes such as the confrontation between Harry and Ron inside the tent, the kiss between Ginny and Harry in the station and the chasing sequence in the woods.
Slated to arrive in U.S. theaters on November 19, the first part of the final "Harry Potter" movie begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. The second part of the series will hit theaters July 15, 2011.
19th MTV Movie Awards is airing live from Gibson Amphitheater on Sunday, June 6. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is nominated for Best Movie while its stars, Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe are running for Best Actress and Actor respectively. Winners which are determined through votes will be unveiled soon.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'