2010 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet Fashion Watch
People started arriving at the Universal Studios' Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday, June 6 with huge smile on their face and fancy clothes to boast about. Among the early attendees were the guys, namely Kid Cudi, Chaske Spencer, Alex Meraz, Christian Serano, and Donald Glover.
Due to the heat, most of the girls preferred to wear short dresses and low cuts. Lindsay Lohan for example, wore a sparkling Pamela Dennis frock that has plunging V neckline. Another glittery look came from Audrina Patridge but, unlike Lohan, the low cut is reserved to show off her back.
A variety of summer colors was also visible on the red carpet. Victoria Justice was hot in pink, Whitney Port shined in yellow and Katy Perry turned heads with her blue hair. But the one inviting chatters was Christina Aguilera with her peacock-tailed dress made by Versace. On the red carpet interview with The AP, she confessed to looking forward to meeting Robert Pattinson. "I might be a little star-struck," Aguilera said.
Young stars like Vanessa Hudgens, Miranda Cosgrove, Anna Kendrick and Lucy Hale brought their best look in short dresses. Hudgens' beau, Zac Efron meanwhile chose a formal gray suit which was unbuttoned.
The Hilton sisters arrived together but they wore different type of dress, Paris Hilton with her white mini dress and Nicky Hilton with her droopy-shoulder print dress. Kristen Stewart pulled back her hair to accentuate her shoulder in a Dolce and Gabbana dress.
Beside in fashion, a nice red carpet surprise came from Steven R. McQueen who is known as the star of "The Vampire Diaries". He came to the venue holding hands with Chelsea Staub of "J.O.N.A.S!", prompting a dating speculation. Earlier this week, these two modeled V-moda headphones at the Kari Feinstein MTV Movie Awards Style Lounge.
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt