Video Premiere: Enrique Iglesias' 'I Like It' Ft. 'Jersey Shore' Cast
Another version of Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It" music video was debuted just before the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards began. Like the previously-premiered clip, it's also a crowded one, seeing the 35-year-old singer/songwriter rocking a club with his collaborator Pitbull.
"Jersey Shore" cast are actually denied the access to get to the party but they work on "a bunch of nut jobs, just trying to crash Enrique's concert." Enrique previously said, "This song is good - actually, not good, it's f***ing good. Let's go out there and have some fun. It's the kids from the 'Jersey Shore.' What else would you ask for?"
A dance track, "I Like It" samples Lionel Richie's classic song "All Night Long (All Night)" and has Enrique heavily using Auto Tune on his verses. The single is recorded for his forthcoming studio album "Euphoria" and serves as one of the soundtrack for "Jersey Shore" which will premiere its second season on July 29, at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'