Video Premiere: Enrique Iglesias' 'I Like It' Ft. 'Jersey Shore' Cast
Another version of Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It" music video was debuted just before the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards began. Like the previously-premiered clip, it's also a crowded one, seeing the 35-year-old singer/songwriter rocking a club with his collaborator Pitbull.
"Jersey Shore" cast are actually denied the access to get to the party but they work on "a bunch of nut jobs, just trying to crash Enrique's concert." Enrique previously said, "This song is good - actually, not good, it's f***ing good. Let's go out there and have some fun. It's the kids from the 'Jersey Shore.' What else would you ask for?"
A dance track, "I Like It" samples Lionel Richie's classic song "All Night Long (All Night)" and has Enrique heavily using Auto Tune on his verses. The single is recorded for his forthcoming studio album "Euphoria" and serves as one of the soundtrack for "Jersey Shore" which will premiere its second season on July 29, at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It" music video
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21