Video Premiere: Enrique Iglesias' 'I Like It' Ft. 'Jersey Shore' Cast
Another version of Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It" music video was debuted just before the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards began. Like the previously-premiered clip, it's also a crowded one, seeing the 35-year-old singer/songwriter rocking a club with his collaborator Pitbull.
"Jersey Shore" cast are actually denied the access to get to the party but they work on "a bunch of nut jobs, just trying to crash Enrique's concert." Enrique previously said, "This song is good - actually, not good, it's f***ing good. Let's go out there and have some fun. It's the kids from the 'Jersey Shore.' What else would you ask for?"
A dance track, "I Like It" samples Lionel Richie's classic song "All Night Long (All Night)" and has Enrique heavily using Auto Tune on his verses. The single is recorded for his forthcoming studio album "Euphoria" and serves as one of the soundtrack for "Jersey Shore" which will premiere its second season on July 29, at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date