Video Premiere: Enrique Iglesias' 'I Like It' Ft. 'Jersey Shore' Cast
Another version of Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It" music video was debuted just before the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards began. Like the previously-premiered clip, it's also a crowded one, seeing the 35-year-old singer/songwriter rocking a club with his collaborator Pitbull.
"Jersey Shore" cast are actually denied the access to get to the party but they work on "a bunch of nut jobs, just trying to crash Enrique's concert." Enrique previously said, "This song is good - actually, not good, it's f***ing good. Let's go out there and have some fun. It's the kids from the 'Jersey Shore.' What else would you ask for?"
A dance track, "I Like It" samples Lionel Richie's classic song "All Night Long (All Night)" and has Enrique heavily using Auto Tune on his verses. The single is recorded for his forthcoming studio album "Euphoria" and serves as one of the soundtrack for "Jersey Shore" which will premiere its second season on July 29, at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie