Video Premiere: Enrique Iglesias' 'I Like It' Ft. 'Jersey Shore' Cast
Another version of Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It" music video was debuted just before the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards began. Like the previously-premiered clip, it's also a crowded one, seeing the 35-year-old singer/songwriter rocking a club with his collaborator Pitbull.
"Jersey Shore" cast are actually denied the access to get to the party but they work on "a bunch of nut jobs, just trying to crash Enrique's concert." Enrique previously said, "This song is good - actually, not good, it's f***ing good. Let's go out there and have some fun. It's the kids from the 'Jersey Shore.' What else would you ask for?"
A dance track, "I Like It" samples Lionel Richie's classic song "All Night Long (All Night)" and has Enrique heavily using Auto Tune on his verses. The single is recorded for his forthcoming studio album "Euphoria" and serves as one of the soundtrack for "Jersey Shore" which will premiere its second season on July 29, at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce