Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr 'NOT Back Together'
Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have kept fans wondering on the nature of their relationship for despite their split in April, the two were spotted leaving a hotel together. However, a source close to Ed told Gossip Cop, "They are NOT back together."
Ed and Jessica have sparked report that they were reuniting after the twosome was spotted exiting London's Soho Hotel in England on Thursday afternoon, June 3 before hopping into their waiting car. And before riding their car, the two graciously signed some autographs and took pictures with fans.
However, during a recent interview with BBC Radio 1, Ed Westwick said, "Would I like [a girlfriend]? No, too much of a headache." Ed and Jessica Szohr ended their romance after the actress reportedly cheated on him. A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Her flirty behavior shocked a lot of their friends, so word quickly got back to Ed, who has been filming in Europe."
"He immediately ended their relationship on the phone, and Jessica, who denied anything happened, was so distraught that he flew to London last Friday with just the clothes on her back," the source further explained. "She's been begging Ed to take her back, but he is deeply hurt."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie