Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr 'NOT Back Together'
Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have kept fans wondering on the nature of their relationship for despite their split in April, the two were spotted leaving a hotel together. However, a source close to Ed told Gossip Cop, "They are NOT back together."
Ed and Jessica have sparked report that they were reuniting after the twosome was spotted exiting London's Soho Hotel in England on Thursday afternoon, June 3 before hopping into their waiting car. And before riding their car, the two graciously signed some autographs and took pictures with fans.
However, during a recent interview with BBC Radio 1, Ed Westwick said, "Would I like [a girlfriend]? No, too much of a headache." Ed and Jessica Szohr ended their romance after the actress reportedly cheated on him. A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Her flirty behavior shocked a lot of their friends, so word quickly got back to Ed, who has been filming in Europe."
"He immediately ended their relationship on the phone, and Jessica, who denied anything happened, was so distraught that he flew to London last Friday with just the clothes on her back," the source further explained. "She's been begging Ed to take her back, but he is deeply hurt."
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards