Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr 'NOT Back Together'
Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have kept fans wondering on the nature of their relationship for despite their split in April, the two were spotted leaving a hotel together. However, a source close to Ed told Gossip Cop, "They are NOT back together."
Ed and Jessica have sparked report that they were reuniting after the twosome was spotted exiting London's Soho Hotel in England on Thursday afternoon, June 3 before hopping into their waiting car. And before riding their car, the two graciously signed some autographs and took pictures with fans.
However, during a recent interview with BBC Radio 1, Ed Westwick said, "Would I like [a girlfriend]? No, too much of a headache." Ed and Jessica Szohr ended their romance after the actress reportedly cheated on him. A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Her flirty behavior shocked a lot of their friends, so word quickly got back to Ed, who has been filming in Europe."
"He immediately ended their relationship on the phone, and Jessica, who denied anything happened, was so distraught that he flew to London last Friday with just the clothes on her back," the source further explained. "She's been begging Ed to take her back, but he is deeply hurt."
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards