Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr 'NOT Back Together'
Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have kept fans wondering on the nature of their relationship for despite their split in April, the two were spotted leaving a hotel together. However, a source close to Ed told Gossip Cop, "They are NOT back together."
Ed and Jessica have sparked report that they were reuniting after the twosome was spotted exiting London's Soho Hotel in England on Thursday afternoon, June 3 before hopping into their waiting car. And before riding their car, the two graciously signed some autographs and took pictures with fans.
However, during a recent interview with BBC Radio 1, Ed Westwick said, "Would I like [a girlfriend]? No, too much of a headache." Ed and Jessica Szohr ended their romance after the actress reportedly cheated on him. A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Her flirty behavior shocked a lot of their friends, so word quickly got back to Ed, who has been filming in Europe."
"He immediately ended their relationship on the phone, and Jessica, who denied anything happened, was so distraught that he flew to London last Friday with just the clothes on her back," the source further explained. "She's been begging Ed to take her back, but he is deeply hurt."
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set