Gary Coleman 'Highly Likely' to Be Cremated
Gary Coleman, whose funeral delayed from its initial schedule this weekend, will likely be cremated. Sheila Erickson, spokeswoman for Coleman's ex-wife Shannon Price, told Radar Online, "I very much doubt the funeral will be held this weekend. It's highly likely that Gary will be cremated, I believe that is what he wanted."
Erickson further responded to Coleman's parents' decision to back out of the funeral arrangements, stating "Shannon is overjoyed that Gary's parents have agreed to back down. THAT she is happy about." She further said, "Gary's wishes are being and will be fulfilled, whatever they are."
"His wishes are very simple, and his wishes are listed in his will, so whatever they are they will be honored according to what is in the will," Erickson continued. She also revealed that as Price is thrilled that Coleman's parents have backed down, "there are legal things to deal with first."
Coleman's parents agreed to back off after they had seen a copy of the will which reportedly names Dion Mial, a friend and former manager of Coleman as its beneficiary. However, Salt Lake City Attorney Kent Alderman refused to reveal the name of the executor.
Alderman plans to take the will, which Coleman wrote in 1999, to a court sometime next week. The attorney said, "We will submit that for probate next week and find out if this is the last will. We believe it is. Nobody's come up with a more recent one."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son