Massive Blackout in 'FlashForward' Coming to Life
ABC may be forced to revive "FlashForward". In what can be called the most unique Save the Show move, fans of the series are staging a massive blackout for exactly 2 minutes and 17 seconds in front of ABC Network and affiliated offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta.
The devotees are hoping that the network would reconsider picking up the second season because there was no proper ending to the sci-fi series. The Alphabet pulled the plug after the season finale went into production, leaving the ending somewhat hanging in the air.
On June 10, fans from the cities will pretend to pass out in front of the network's headquarters. Fans even set up a special website in which can be found the announcement saying "On June 10th, there will be another blackout, this time to change fate."
Beside organizing the blackouts, they have also begun sending calendars with the 'fateful' date April 29 circled, friendship bracelets like the one Charlie gave her father, and letters to ABC President Stephen McPherson.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny