Massive Blackout in 'FlashForward' Coming to Life
ABC may be forced to revive "FlashForward". In what can be called the most unique Save the Show move, fans of the series are staging a massive blackout for exactly 2 minutes and 17 seconds in front of ABC Network and affiliated offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta.
The devotees are hoping that the network would reconsider picking up the second season because there was no proper ending to the sci-fi series. The Alphabet pulled the plug after the season finale went into production, leaving the ending somewhat hanging in the air.
On June 10, fans from the cities will pretend to pass out in front of the network's headquarters. Fans even set up a special website in which can be found the announcement saying "On June 10th, there will be another blackout, this time to change fate."
Beside organizing the blackouts, they have also begun sending calendars with the 'fateful' date April 29 circled, friendship bracelets like the one Charlie gave her father, and letters to ABC President Stephen McPherson.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video