Massive Blackout in 'FlashForward' Coming to Life
ABC may be forced to revive "FlashForward". In what can be called the most unique Save the Show move, fans of the series are staging a massive blackout for exactly 2 minutes and 17 seconds in front of ABC Network and affiliated offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta.
The devotees are hoping that the network would reconsider picking up the second season because there was no proper ending to the sci-fi series. The Alphabet pulled the plug after the season finale went into production, leaving the ending somewhat hanging in the air.
On June 10, fans from the cities will pretend to pass out in front of the network's headquarters. Fans even set up a special website in which can be found the announcement saying "On June 10th, there will be another blackout, this time to change fate."
Beside organizing the blackouts, they have also begun sending calendars with the 'fateful' date April 29 circled, friendship bracelets like the one Charlie gave her father, and letters to ABC President Stephen McPherson.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding