Khloe Kardashian on Pregnancy Report: I'm Just Fat
Khloe Kardashian has shot down rumor suggesting she is two-month pregnant. Asked if she is having the bun in the oven, the 25-year-old reality TV star, who was at a Los Angeles Lakers game at L.A.'s Staples Center on Friday, June 4 to cheer on hubby Lamar Odom, said, "No, I'm just fat."
Khloe's mother Kris Jenner also claimed they won't keep the happy news secret if Khloe really is expecting. At Thursday, June 3's Lakers game, Kris told Us Magazine, "If Khloe is pregnant, I would be the first to yell it." She further confirmed, "So, no, she's not - unless they're holding out on me, in which case they're both grounded."
Affirming that there is no baby on board for Khloe and Lamar, the actress' brother Rob Kardashian added, "She's not pregnant. I live with those two, and I would know if she was pregnant." Though so, Kris believed that the couple will make great parents, saying "She'll be the best mom in the world. She helped me raise Kendall and Kylie. I couldn't have done it without her. And [Lamar] will be a great dad."
Khloe Kardashian's two-month pregnancy story was first reported by Radar Online. A source claimed to the site, "Khloe was inspired by Kourtney [Kardashian] having a baby. Lamar is happy and ecstatic. They're really happy, but Lamar is a little weary of exposing his baby on TV. He already doesn't like his life being played out for everyone to see eight months of the year."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby