Sheryl Crow Adopts Second Baby Boy
"Sweet Child O' Mine" singer Sheryl Crow just became a mother for the second time. On Friday, May 4, the 47-year-old beauty announced on her official website that she adopted another son, Levi James, who was born on April 30.
"Hey Everybody! I have some exciting news to share with you guys - Wyatt [Steven] has a new little brother! Levi James was born April 30th," Sheryl wrote. "Just wanted you all to be the first to hear the good news! Love, SC."
In May 2007, Sheryl Crow adopted Wyatt Steven, who is now 3 years old. Sheryl, who called off her engagement to Lance Armstrong in February 2006, previously revealed that she has no worry about being a single mother.
"A family doesn't always look like girl meets boy, they fall in love, they get married, they have a kid," Sheryl told Parade in 2008. "I said, 'OK, I'm going to let go of what I think things are supposed to look like, because I can't control anything. When I try to control things, that's when I keep things from happening."
Sheryl further added that raising Wyatt has given her lots of inspirations. She continued, "When a baby comes into your life, the environment becomes so personal. Having him around, this little innocent spirit, really made me fearless about writing what I wanted to write and about not being afraid of who I was going to piss off. It created a lot of urgency about that."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her