Sheryl Crow Adopts Second Baby Boy
"Sweet Child O' Mine" singer Sheryl Crow just became a mother for the second time. On Friday, May 4, the 47-year-old beauty announced on her official website that she adopted another son, Levi James, who was born on April 30.
"Hey Everybody! I have some exciting news to share with you guys - Wyatt [Steven] has a new little brother! Levi James was born April 30th," Sheryl wrote. "Just wanted you all to be the first to hear the good news! Love, SC."
In May 2007, Sheryl Crow adopted Wyatt Steven, who is now 3 years old. Sheryl, who called off her engagement to Lance Armstrong in February 2006, previously revealed that she has no worry about being a single mother.
"A family doesn't always look like girl meets boy, they fall in love, they get married, they have a kid," Sheryl told Parade in 2008. "I said, 'OK, I'm going to let go of what I think things are supposed to look like, because I can't control anything. When I try to control things, that's when I keep things from happening."
Sheryl further added that raising Wyatt has given her lots of inspirations. She continued, "When a baby comes into your life, the environment becomes so personal. Having him around, this little innocent spirit, really made me fearless about writing what I wanted to write and about not being afraid of who I was going to piss off. It created a lot of urgency about that."
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set