'Kate Plus 8' Drops New Sneak Peeks
A sneak peek from TLC earlier this week of "Kate Plus 8" is followed by three more. Kate Gosselin and her 8 kids started filming the new reality show post her divorce from Jon Gosselin and after Jon lifted his ban on having his young kids followed by cameras.
In the first episode, Kate plans a surprise trip to Orlando, Florida theme park Discovery Cove to celebrate her little ones' sixth birthday. The sneak peek begins with Kate saying "Jon & Kate Plus 8" was ended too soon and cuts to her new look in the new reality show.
There's also a clip of them getting near to an alligator and Kate freaking out when the animal opens its mouth. Another sneak peek apparently reveals that there is still a male intervention on the show, but instead of Jon, it's Kate's bodyguard who would talk to the camera and reveal situations from his point of view.
"Kate Plus 8" begins airing June 6 with a two-hour episode starting 9/8c.
- Sneak Peek 1
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video