'Kate Plus 8' Drops New Sneak Peeks
A sneak peek from TLC earlier this week of "Kate Plus 8" is followed by three more. Kate Gosselin and her 8 kids started filming the new reality show post her divorce from Jon Gosselin and after Jon lifted his ban on having his young kids followed by cameras.
In the first episode, Kate plans a surprise trip to Orlando, Florida theme park Discovery Cove to celebrate her little ones' sixth birthday. The sneak peek begins with Kate saying "Jon & Kate Plus 8" was ended too soon and cuts to her new look in the new reality show.
There's also a clip of them getting near to an alligator and Kate freaking out when the animal opens its mouth. Another sneak peek apparently reveals that there is still a male intervention on the show, but instead of Jon, it's Kate's bodyguard who would talk to the camera and reveal situations from his point of view.
"Kate Plus 8" begins airing June 6 with a two-hour episode starting 9/8c.
- Sneak Peek 1
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy