'Kate Plus 8' Drops New Sneak Peeks
A sneak peek from TLC earlier this week of "Kate Plus 8" is followed by three more. Kate Gosselin and her 8 kids started filming the new reality show post her divorce from Jon Gosselin and after Jon lifted his ban on having his young kids followed by cameras.
In the first episode, Kate plans a surprise trip to Orlando, Florida theme park Discovery Cove to celebrate her little ones' sixth birthday. The sneak peek begins with Kate saying "Jon & Kate Plus 8" was ended too soon and cuts to her new look in the new reality show.
There's also a clip of them getting near to an alligator and Kate freaking out when the animal opens its mouth. Another sneak peek apparently reveals that there is still a male intervention on the show, but instead of Jon, it's Kate's bodyguard who would talk to the camera and reveal situations from his point of view.
"Kate Plus 8" begins airing June 6 with a two-hour episode starting 9/8c.
- Sneak Peek 1
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift