'Kate Plus 8' Drops New Sneak Peeks
A sneak peek from TLC earlier this week of "Kate Plus 8" is followed by three more. Kate Gosselin and her 8 kids started filming the new reality show post her divorce from Jon Gosselin and after Jon lifted his ban on having his young kids followed by cameras.
In the first episode, Kate plans a surprise trip to Orlando, Florida theme park Discovery Cove to celebrate her little ones' sixth birthday. The sneak peek begins with Kate saying "Jon & Kate Plus 8" was ended too soon and cuts to her new look in the new reality show.
There's also a clip of them getting near to an alligator and Kate freaking out when the animal opens its mouth. Another sneak peek apparently reveals that there is still a male intervention on the show, but instead of Jon, it's Kate's bodyguard who would talk to the camera and reveal situations from his point of view.
"Kate Plus 8" begins airing June 6 with a two-hour episode starting 9/8c.
- Sneak Peek 1
- Sneak Peek 2
- Sneak Peek 3
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked