Chace Crawford Released After Posting a Bail
"Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford was arrested for possession of marijuana, cops confirmed to TMZ. The 24-year-old heartthrob was taken into custody just after midnight on Friday morning, June 4 in the parking lot of Ringo's Pub in Plano, Texas.
Police spokesman said that Chace posted a bail and was released. He was arrested after police found marijuana under 2 ounces in the car he was in. A source told the site that the actor was in the vehicle with a friend. He faces a maximum of up to 180 days in jail and a $2,000 fine if convicted of the misdemeanor crime.
Earlier that day, Chace was seen having lunch with two people at Naan Sushi, a restaurant located in the same shopping center where he was arrested, a source told People. On the outing, the source revealed, "He was cool. He was on the phone the whole time. [The group] seemed normal. None of them seemed like they were mad or anything."
Chace Crawford not only deals with drug in his real life, but also in his upcoming movie "Twelve". In the Joel Schumacher-directed film, Chace will play a drug dealer, co-starring Emma Roberts, 50 Cent and Kiefer Sutherland.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights