Chace Crawford Released After Posting a Bail
"Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford was arrested for possession of marijuana, cops confirmed to TMZ. The 24-year-old heartthrob was taken into custody just after midnight on Friday morning, June 4 in the parking lot of Ringo's Pub in Plano, Texas.
Police spokesman said that Chace posted a bail and was released. He was arrested after police found marijuana under 2 ounces in the car he was in. A source told the site that the actor was in the vehicle with a friend. He faces a maximum of up to 180 days in jail and a $2,000 fine if convicted of the misdemeanor crime.
Earlier that day, Chace was seen having lunch with two people at Naan Sushi, a restaurant located in the same shopping center where he was arrested, a source told People. On the outing, the source revealed, "He was cool. He was on the phone the whole time. [The group] seemed normal. None of them seemed like they were mad or anything."
Chace Crawford not only deals with drug in his real life, but also in his upcoming movie "Twelve". In the Joel Schumacher-directed film, Chace will play a drug dealer, co-starring Emma Roberts, 50 Cent and Kiefer Sutherland.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia