Eminem's 'Not Afraid' Music Video Gets Official Teaser
Eminem's music video in support of his new single "Not Afraid" has been made available for sneak peek through a short snippet which has the Slim Shady smashing some stuff. "The overall concept is basically just being in a dark place and trying to get to the light," he previously said in an interview with Skyrock FM in Paris.
The upcoming clip is directed by Rich Lee, the same man who worked on Black Eyed Peas' "Imma Be" and "Rock That Body" as well as Jesse McCartney's "How Do You Sleep" and The Pussycat Dolls' "Hush Hush". Eminem and his entourage were snapped filming the video on the streets of Newark, New Jersey in early May.
"Not Afraid" is the lead single of Eminem's upcoming effort "Recovery" which is slated to hit the U.S. market on June 22. The music video itself is going to be premiered in full on Saturday, June 5.
In the meantime, Eminem is traveling across Europe for a series of radio visits to promote "Recovery". In a Friday, June 4 interview on BBC Radio 1, he opened up that beside preparing to drop the new effort, he also starts to rebuild his Shady Records.
"I'll be looking for younger talent, coming up. There's a new group we're looking to sign, Slaughterhouse," he said referring to the group consisting of Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Crooked I and Royce da 5'9". "But I don't want to give anything away. We're looking at a few [artists] now."
» Continue to view Eminem's "Not Afraid" music video in full.
More Eminem News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels