Eminem's 'Not Afraid' Music Video Gets Official Teaser
Eminem's music video in support of his new single "Not Afraid" has been made available for sneak peek through a short snippet which has the Slim Shady smashing some stuff. "The overall concept is basically just being in a dark place and trying to get to the light," he previously said in an interview with Skyrock FM in Paris.
The upcoming clip is directed by Rich Lee, the same man who worked on Black Eyed Peas' "Imma Be" and "Rock That Body" as well as Jesse McCartney's "How Do You Sleep" and The Pussycat Dolls' "Hush Hush". Eminem and his entourage were snapped filming the video on the streets of Newark, New Jersey in early May.
"Not Afraid" is the lead single of Eminem's upcoming effort "Recovery" which is slated to hit the U.S. market on June 22. The music video itself is going to be premiered in full on Saturday, June 5.
In the meantime, Eminem is traveling across Europe for a series of radio visits to promote "Recovery". In a Friday, June 4 interview on BBC Radio 1, he opened up that beside preparing to drop the new effort, he also starts to rebuild his Shady Records.
"I'll be looking for younger talent, coming up. There's a new group we're looking to sign, Slaughterhouse," he said referring to the group consisting of Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Crooked I and Royce da 5'9". "But I don't want to give anything away. We're looking at a few [artists] now."
» Continue to view Eminem's "Not Afraid" music video in full.
More Eminem News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says