Full Nominees of 2010 TCA Awards
"Modern Family" is exceptionally shining this year. The freshman comedy by ABC has been picked by a number of Television Critics Association committee as the biggest nominee at 2010 TCA Awards.
Over 200 journalists writing about television for print and online outlets in the United States and Canada have voted that "Modern" ought to have a slot as Program of the Year. Marked up with the nods for its cast, the number of nominations the show gets is five.
"Glee" and "Breaking Bad" are the second best nominees with four nods each. Meanwhile a surprise outcome happens in the category of Outstanding Achievement in Drama where rookies "Sons of Anarchy" and "The Good Wife" get to compete with "Lost" and "Mad Men". The latest series however, stops at getting one nomination although it is lauded at Emmys. Similarly "30 Rock" is not getting any love from TCA for it receives none.
Winners will be announced on July 31.
Program of the year:
- Bryan Cranston - Breaking Bad
- John Lithgow - Dexter
- Julianna Margulies - The Good Wife
- Aaron Paul - Breaking Bad
- Katey Sagal - Sons of Anarchy
- Ty Burrell - Modern Family
- Jane Lynch - Glee
- Nick Offerman - Parks and Recreation
- Jim Parsons - The Big Bang Theory
- Eric Stonestreet - Modern Family
- 30 for 30
- America: The Story of Us
- The Daily Show
- The Rachel Maddow Show
- Dinosaur Train
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Word Girl
- Yo Gabba Gabba
- James Garner
- Bill Moyers
- Sherwood Schwartz
- William Shatner
- Dick Wolf
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit