81-year-old Janey Cutler Joins 'Britain's Got Talent' Final
Janey Cutler, the 81-year-old who has the lungs of a 20-year-old advances to the final round of "Britain's Got Talent" on Thursday, June 3 night. Receiving the biggest public vote, Janey was the first winner in the fourth semi-final after she performed a rendition of Shirley Bassey's hit "This Is My Life".
"Janey you are magnificent. I have been waiting the whole series for one of those moments that has the whole country talking the next day," judge Piers Morgan said. "A moment when you feel the hairs go up, your spine tingling and everyone's going did you hear that lady last night on BGT? Because that wasn't just the best performance of the night, it was the best of the whole week by a mile."
Joining the mother of seven in the final is dance act Twist and Pulse who won the judges' vote. It came down to the duo's act and The Fusion. Both Piers and Amanda Holden chose Twist and Pulse while Simon Cowell picked The Fusion. "Right now I am looking at you two and I am thinking you are the best dancers in the whole competition," Piers said in defense of his choice.
Janey as well as Twist and Pulse join other finalists Spelbound, Tobias Mead, Connected, Tina and Chandi, Paul Burling and Christopher Stone at the final on Saturday, June 5.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group