81-year-old Janey Cutler Joins 'Britain's Got Talent' Final
Janey Cutler, the 81-year-old who has the lungs of a 20-year-old advances to the final round of "Britain's Got Talent" on Thursday, June 3 night. Receiving the biggest public vote, Janey was the first winner in the fourth semi-final after she performed a rendition of Shirley Bassey's hit "This Is My Life".
"Janey you are magnificent. I have been waiting the whole series for one of those moments that has the whole country talking the next day," judge Piers Morgan said. "A moment when you feel the hairs go up, your spine tingling and everyone's going did you hear that lady last night on BGT? Because that wasn't just the best performance of the night, it was the best of the whole week by a mile."
Joining the mother of seven in the final is dance act Twist and Pulse who won the judges' vote. It came down to the duo's act and The Fusion. Both Piers and Amanda Holden chose Twist and Pulse while Simon Cowell picked The Fusion. "Right now I am looking at you two and I am thinking you are the best dancers in the whole competition," Piers said in defense of his choice.
Janey as well as Twist and Pulse join other finalists Spelbound, Tobias Mead, Connected, Tina and Chandi, Paul Burling and Christopher Stone at the final on Saturday, June 5.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed