Keri Hilson, Rick Ross and More Hit Red Carpet of VH1 Hip Hop Honor
Red carpet was rolled out to welcome celebrities attending the taping of 2010 VH1 Hip Hop Honor. A number of A-list guests ranging from Keri Hilson, Rick Ross, Trina, The Game, Birdman, Flo Rida, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, Brandy and Ray J were spotted posing for the awaiting photographers outside the venue.
Coming as a family to the Thursday night, June 3 event which took place at Hammerstein Ballroom was Luther Campbell. The 49-year-old rapper/actor came to the celebration with a little child and his wife Kristin Thompson. Actress Taraji P. Henson was in attendance as well.
Performing as part of the tribute shows were Drake who paid homage to the late Pimp C in "Get Throwed" duet performance with Bun B. Lil Jon and Paul Wall, meanwhile, rocked the festivity hosted by Craig Robinson with a lot of laughs through their sketches.
The event will be broadcast Monday, June 7 at 9 P.M. Master P, Timbaland and Jermaine Dupri were among the honorees. Gucci Mane, T.I., DJ Drama, Pitbull, DJ Khaled, Fabolous, Nelly and Asher Roth, meanwhile, took the stage to salute them.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked