Keri Hilson, Rick Ross and More Hit Red Carpet of VH1 Hip Hop Honor
Red carpet was rolled out to welcome celebrities attending the taping of 2010 VH1 Hip Hop Honor. A number of A-list guests ranging from Keri Hilson, Rick Ross, Trina, The Game, Birdman, Flo Rida, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, Brandy and Ray J were spotted posing for the awaiting photographers outside the venue.
Coming as a family to the Thursday night, June 3 event which took place at Hammerstein Ballroom was Luther Campbell. The 49-year-old rapper/actor came to the celebration with a little child and his wife Kristin Thompson. Actress Taraji P. Henson was in attendance as well.
Performing as part of the tribute shows were Drake who paid homage to the late Pimp C in "Get Throwed" duet performance with Bun B. Lil Jon and Paul Wall, meanwhile, rocked the festivity hosted by Craig Robinson with a lot of laughs through their sketches.
The event will be broadcast Monday, June 7 at 9 P.M. Master P, Timbaland and Jermaine Dupri were among the honorees. Gucci Mane, T.I., DJ Drama, Pitbull, DJ Khaled, Fabolous, Nelly and Asher Roth, meanwhile, took the stage to salute them.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics