Keri Hilson, Rick Ross and More Hit Red Carpet of VH1 Hip Hop Honor
Red carpet was rolled out to welcome celebrities attending the taping of 2010 VH1 Hip Hop Honor. A number of A-list guests ranging from Keri Hilson, Rick Ross, Trina, The Game, Birdman, Flo Rida, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, Brandy and Ray J were spotted posing for the awaiting photographers outside the venue.
Coming as a family to the Thursday night, June 3 event which took place at Hammerstein Ballroom was Luther Campbell. The 49-year-old rapper/actor came to the celebration with a little child and his wife Kristin Thompson. Actress Taraji P. Henson was in attendance as well.
Performing as part of the tribute shows were Drake who paid homage to the late Pimp C in "Get Throwed" duet performance with Bun B. Lil Jon and Paul Wall, meanwhile, rocked the festivity hosted by Craig Robinson with a lot of laughs through their sketches.
The event will be broadcast Monday, June 7 at 9 P.M. Master P, Timbaland and Jermaine Dupri were among the honorees. Gucci Mane, T.I., DJ Drama, Pitbull, DJ Khaled, Fabolous, Nelly and Asher Roth, meanwhile, took the stage to salute them.
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon