Keri Hilson, Rick Ross and More Hit Red Carpet of VH1 Hip Hop Honor
Red carpet was rolled out to welcome celebrities attending the taping of 2010 VH1 Hip Hop Honor. A number of A-list guests ranging from Keri Hilson, Rick Ross, Trina, The Game, Birdman, Flo Rida, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, Brandy and Ray J were spotted posing for the awaiting photographers outside the venue.
Coming as a family to the Thursday night, June 3 event which took place at Hammerstein Ballroom was Luther Campbell. The 49-year-old rapper/actor came to the celebration with a little child and his wife Kristin Thompson. Actress Taraji P. Henson was in attendance as well.
Performing as part of the tribute shows were Drake who paid homage to the late Pimp C in "Get Throwed" duet performance with Bun B. Lil Jon and Paul Wall, meanwhile, rocked the festivity hosted by Craig Robinson with a lot of laughs through their sketches.
The event will be broadcast Monday, June 7 at 9 P.M. Master P, Timbaland and Jermaine Dupri were among the honorees. Gucci Mane, T.I., DJ Drama, Pitbull, DJ Khaled, Fabolous, Nelly and Asher Roth, meanwhile, took the stage to salute them.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory