New 'Eclipse' TV Spot and Featurette Highlight on Newborn Vampires
Summit Entertainment has released several brand new sneak peek videos for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". On Thursday, June 3, Fandago and MSN have got their hands on a new TV spot each. While "Something New" mostly contains scenes which have been seen before, the other snippet titled "Missing" includes fresh scenes featuring newborn vampire Riley.
Additionally, the studio has also unleashed a new featurette which gives its spotlight to another newborn vampire Bree Tanner. It opens with introduction from Jodelle Ferland who plays the female bloodsucker, before offering a look at behind the scenes footage as well as scenes from the movie featuring Bree.
Riley, who is played by Xavier Samuel, and Bree Tanner are among the army of newborn vampires led by Victoria. In "Eclipse", Victoria is portrayed by Bryce Dallas Howard who takes over the role from Rachelle Lefevre. Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner still tackle the roles of Bella, Edward and Jacob respectively.
Directed by David Slade, this third "Twilight" film will follow Bella who once again finds herself surrounded by danger while she is forced to make a tough decision to choose between Edward and Jacob. The upcoming vampire drama movie will arrive in U.S. cinemas on June 30.
'Eclipse' TV spot 'Something New' from MSN:
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video