New 'Eclipse' TV Spot and Featurette Highlight on Newborn Vampires
Summit Entertainment has released several brand new sneak peek videos for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". On Thursday, June 3, Fandago and MSN have got their hands on a new TV spot each. While "Something New" mostly contains scenes which have been seen before, the other snippet titled "Missing" includes fresh scenes featuring newborn vampire Riley.
Additionally, the studio has also unleashed a new featurette which gives its spotlight to another newborn vampire Bree Tanner. It opens with introduction from Jodelle Ferland who plays the female bloodsucker, before offering a look at behind the scenes footage as well as scenes from the movie featuring Bree.
Riley, who is played by Xavier Samuel, and Bree Tanner are among the army of newborn vampires led by Victoria. In "Eclipse", Victoria is portrayed by Bryce Dallas Howard who takes over the role from Rachelle Lefevre. Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner still tackle the roles of Bella, Edward and Jacob respectively.
Directed by David Slade, this third "Twilight" film will follow Bella who once again finds herself surrounded by danger while she is forced to make a tough decision to choose between Edward and Jacob. The upcoming vampire drama movie will arrive in U.S. cinemas on June 30.
'Eclipse' TV spot 'Something New' from MSN:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival