Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Shoot Down Split Rumor With Date Night
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's relationship is fine. The couple was recently rumored splitting after a footage from "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" season 2 shows they are having an argument. But the two have put the report to rest after they were spotted stepping out together on Tuesday night, June 2.
Kourtney and Scott, who were joined by her mother Kris Jenner and sister Kim Kardashian, had a dinner at Katsuya. "The girls all had sashimi since they're on a health kick, while Kris had a glass of red wine," a source at the restaurant source told E! Online.
In contrary to the latest sighting, Life and Style magazine insisted that Kourtney and Scott have separated. An insider told the publication that the huge fight has led the reality TV star to leave her boyfriend alone in Miami.
"She left Scott in Miami and returned to LA ahead of schedule," the insiders claimed. "Kourtney wants Scott to be a good father and will do what it takes to get him professional help for his drinking. If he hadn't gotten help, it would have been the end."
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have been in on-and-off relationship for few years. Together, they are parents to six-month-old baby boy named Mason Dash Disick.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie