Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Shoot Down Split Rumor With Date Night
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's relationship is fine. The couple was recently rumored splitting after a footage from "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" season 2 shows they are having an argument. But the two have put the report to rest after they were spotted stepping out together on Tuesday night, June 2.
Kourtney and Scott, who were joined by her mother Kris Jenner and sister Kim Kardashian, had a dinner at Katsuya. "The girls all had sashimi since they're on a health kick, while Kris had a glass of red wine," a source at the restaurant source told E! Online.
In contrary to the latest sighting, Life and Style magazine insisted that Kourtney and Scott have separated. An insider told the publication that the huge fight has led the reality TV star to leave her boyfriend alone in Miami.
"She left Scott in Miami and returned to LA ahead of schedule," the insiders claimed. "Kourtney wants Scott to be a good father and will do what it takes to get him professional help for his drinking. If he hadn't gotten help, it would have been the end."
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have been in on-and-off relationship for few years. Together, they are parents to six-month-old baby boy named Mason Dash Disick.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage