'Glee' Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison to Sing at Tony Awards
It was just announced that Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison will come to the June 13 ceremony of Tony Awards as musical guests. The recruitment of those "Glee" cast shouldn't come as much of a surprise since both of them are Broadway veterans with Lea claiming her fame through "Spring Awakening" and Matthew starring in multiple stage shows including "Hairspray".
Green Day are also booked to perform at the upcoming awards show. The Billie Joe Armstrong-fronted band will likely take the stage with the cast of "American Idiot" which is based on their 2004 hit album of the same name and nominated for Best Musical at this year's event.
Joining them to entertain audience include casts of "Fela!", "Memphis", "Million Dollar Quartet", "Come Fly Away", "Everyday Rapture" and "Promises, Promises". Also scheduled to make a live appearance are Kelsey Grammer and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Hosting the Sunday event is Sean Hayes.
More Lea Michele News
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation