Jack Black's Adventure Shared in First 'Gulliver's Travels' Trailer
20th Century Fox has dropped the first trailer for "Gulliver's Travels". It follows Jack Black's Gulliver, an ordinary man who works as mailroom clerk and wants to get "bigger" with his career. He then gets an assignment to the Bermuda Triangle where he should get his story.
He suddenly finds himself a giant among men when he washes ashore on the hidden island of Lilliput, home to a population of very tiny people. At first enslaved by the diminutive and industrious Liliputians, and later declared their hero, Gulliver comes to learn that it's how big you are on the inside that counts.
Joining Black is Emily Blunt who takes the role as Princess of Lilliput. Jason Segel, Billy Connolly and Catherine Tate are also cast to star as Horatio, King of Lilliput and Queen of Lilliput respectively. Coming from the man behind "Monsters vs. Aliens", Rob Letterman, "Gulliver's Travels" is made in 3-D and set for Christmas movie, being scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 22.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?