Jack Black's Adventure Shared in First 'Gulliver's Travels' Trailer
20th Century Fox has dropped the first trailer for "Gulliver's Travels". It follows Jack Black's Gulliver, an ordinary man who works as mailroom clerk and wants to get "bigger" with his career. He then gets an assignment to the Bermuda Triangle where he should get his story.
He suddenly finds himself a giant among men when he washes ashore on the hidden island of Lilliput, home to a population of very tiny people. At first enslaved by the diminutive and industrious Liliputians, and later declared their hero, Gulliver comes to learn that it's how big you are on the inside that counts.
Joining Black is Emily Blunt who takes the role as Princess of Lilliput. Jason Segel, Billy Connolly and Catherine Tate are also cast to star as Horatio, King of Lilliput and Queen of Lilliput respectively. Coming from the man behind "Monsters vs. Aliens", Rob Letterman, "Gulliver's Travels" is made in 3-D and set for Christmas movie, being scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 22.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences