Jack Black's Adventure Shared in First 'Gulliver's Travels' Trailer
20th Century Fox has dropped the first trailer for "Gulliver's Travels". It follows Jack Black's Gulliver, an ordinary man who works as mailroom clerk and wants to get "bigger" with his career. He then gets an assignment to the Bermuda Triangle where he should get his story.
He suddenly finds himself a giant among men when he washes ashore on the hidden island of Lilliput, home to a population of very tiny people. At first enslaved by the diminutive and industrious Liliputians, and later declared their hero, Gulliver comes to learn that it's how big you are on the inside that counts.
Joining Black is Emily Blunt who takes the role as Princess of Lilliput. Jason Segel, Billy Connolly and Catherine Tate are also cast to star as Horatio, King of Lilliput and Queen of Lilliput respectively. Coming from the man behind "Monsters vs. Aliens", Rob Letterman, "Gulliver's Travels" is made in 3-D and set for Christmas movie, being scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 22.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie