Jack Black's Adventure Shared in First 'Gulliver's Travels' Trailer
20th Century Fox has dropped the first trailer for "Gulliver's Travels". It follows Jack Black's Gulliver, an ordinary man who works as mailroom clerk and wants to get "bigger" with his career. He then gets an assignment to the Bermuda Triangle where he should get his story.
He suddenly finds himself a giant among men when he washes ashore on the hidden island of Lilliput, home to a population of very tiny people. At first enslaved by the diminutive and industrious Liliputians, and later declared their hero, Gulliver comes to learn that it's how big you are on the inside that counts.
Joining Black is Emily Blunt who takes the role as Princess of Lilliput. Jason Segel, Billy Connolly and Catherine Tate are also cast to star as Horatio, King of Lilliput and Queen of Lilliput respectively. Coming from the man behind "Monsters vs. Aliens", Rob Letterman, "Gulliver's Travels" is made in 3-D and set for Christmas movie, being scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 22.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound