Jack Black's Adventure Shared in First 'Gulliver's Travels' Trailer
20th Century Fox has dropped the first trailer for "Gulliver's Travels". It follows Jack Black's Gulliver, an ordinary man who works as mailroom clerk and wants to get "bigger" with his career. He then gets an assignment to the Bermuda Triangle where he should get his story.
He suddenly finds himself a giant among men when he washes ashore on the hidden island of Lilliput, home to a population of very tiny people. At first enslaved by the diminutive and industrious Liliputians, and later declared their hero, Gulliver comes to learn that it's how big you are on the inside that counts.
Joining Black is Emily Blunt who takes the role as Princess of Lilliput. Jason Segel, Billy Connolly and Catherine Tate are also cast to star as Horatio, King of Lilliput and Queen of Lilliput respectively. Coming from the man behind "Monsters vs. Aliens", Rob Letterman, "Gulliver's Travels" is made in 3-D and set for Christmas movie, being scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 22.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star