Video: Justin Bieber Makes Girl Smile With Flowers and Song
Many girls struggle to get a glimpse of Justin Bieber at his gigs but one girl is lucky enough to meet the singer face-to-face. On Thursday, June 3, the "Baby" hitmaker met the winner of the One Less Lonely Girl contest and brought her a bouquet of flowers.
Donning a blue jacket on top of a black T-shirt, Justin then serenaded the young lady with the companion of tunes from an acoustic guitar. Speaking about his romantic stunt, the YouTube sensation told ET Online, "I'm somewhat romantic, but I'm still young - I'm still figuring out what being romantic really means."
One Less Lonely Girl contest, which is named after one of Justin's songs, marks the beginning of the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM "Summer of Smiles" campaign. It is aimed to encourage consumers to make people smile this season by giving thoughtful gifts and flowers. "It was great, I'm glad that I was able to come out here and sing for her. 1-800-Flowers did a great thing," Justin commented on the event.
Justin Bieber is going to hit the stage of "TODAY" show's Summer Concert Series on Friday, June 4. The 16-year-old star has urged fans to watch his upcoming performance by tweeting "if you are in NYC area make sure to come thru 2morrow to the TODAY SHOW in the morning for the FREE CONCERT!! gonna be fun."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen