Video: Justin Bieber Makes Girl Smile With Flowers and Song
Many girls struggle to get a glimpse of Justin Bieber at his gigs but one girl is lucky enough to meet the singer face-to-face. On Thursday, June 3, the "Baby" hitmaker met the winner of the One Less Lonely Girl contest and brought her a bouquet of flowers.
Donning a blue jacket on top of a black T-shirt, Justin then serenaded the young lady with the companion of tunes from an acoustic guitar. Speaking about his romantic stunt, the YouTube sensation told ET Online, "I'm somewhat romantic, but I'm still young - I'm still figuring out what being romantic really means."
One Less Lonely Girl contest, which is named after one of Justin's songs, marks the beginning of the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM "Summer of Smiles" campaign. It is aimed to encourage consumers to make people smile this season by giving thoughtful gifts and flowers. "It was great, I'm glad that I was able to come out here and sing for her. 1-800-Flowers did a great thing," Justin commented on the event.
Justin Bieber is going to hit the stage of "TODAY" show's Summer Concert Series on Friday, June 4. The 16-year-old star has urged fans to watch his upcoming performance by tweeting "if you are in NYC area make sure to come thru 2morrow to the TODAY SHOW in the morning for the FREE CONCERT!! gonna be fun."
More Justin Bieber News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed