Video: Justin Bieber Makes Girl Smile With Flowers and Song
Many girls struggle to get a glimpse of Justin Bieber at his gigs but one girl is lucky enough to meet the singer face-to-face. On Thursday, June 3, the "Baby" hitmaker met the winner of the One Less Lonely Girl contest and brought her a bouquet of flowers.
Donning a blue jacket on top of a black T-shirt, Justin then serenaded the young lady with the companion of tunes from an acoustic guitar. Speaking about his romantic stunt, the YouTube sensation told ET Online, "I'm somewhat romantic, but I'm still young - I'm still figuring out what being romantic really means."
One Less Lonely Girl contest, which is named after one of Justin's songs, marks the beginning of the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM "Summer of Smiles" campaign. It is aimed to encourage consumers to make people smile this season by giving thoughtful gifts and flowers. "It was great, I'm glad that I was able to come out here and sing for her. 1-800-Flowers did a great thing," Justin commented on the event.
Justin Bieber is going to hit the stage of "TODAY" show's Summer Concert Series on Friday, June 4. The 16-year-old star has urged fans to watch his upcoming performance by tweeting "if you are in NYC area make sure to come thru 2morrow to the TODAY SHOW in the morning for the FREE CONCERT!! gonna be fun."
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival