Video: Justin Bieber Makes Girl Smile With Flowers and Song
Many girls struggle to get a glimpse of Justin Bieber at his gigs but one girl is lucky enough to meet the singer face-to-face. On Thursday, June 3, the "Baby" hitmaker met the winner of the One Less Lonely Girl contest and brought her a bouquet of flowers.
Donning a blue jacket on top of a black T-shirt, Justin then serenaded the young lady with the companion of tunes from an acoustic guitar. Speaking about his romantic stunt, the YouTube sensation told ET Online, "I'm somewhat romantic, but I'm still young - I'm still figuring out what being romantic really means."
One Less Lonely Girl contest, which is named after one of Justin's songs, marks the beginning of the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM "Summer of Smiles" campaign. It is aimed to encourage consumers to make people smile this season by giving thoughtful gifts and flowers. "It was great, I'm glad that I was able to come out here and sing for her. 1-800-Flowers did a great thing," Justin commented on the event.
Justin Bieber is going to hit the stage of "TODAY" show's Summer Concert Series on Friday, June 4. The 16-year-old star has urged fans to watch his upcoming performance by tweeting "if you are in NYC area make sure to come thru 2morrow to the TODAY SHOW in the morning for the FREE CONCERT!! gonna be fun."
More Justin Bieber News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding