Sneak Peek: Enrique Iglesias' 'I Like It' Video Ft. 'Jersey Shore' Cast
There are two music videos filmed by Enrique Iglesias to support his latest single "I Like It". One features Pitbull and was premiered last month, while the other has cameos from the "Jersey Shore" cast and will be debuted this weekend at MTV Movie Awards.
As the premiere date, June 6, gets closer, MTV offers behind-the-scene footage to provide fans with a glimpse at the upcoming music video. Like the previously-premiered video, this new clip will also be a crowded one. It will see Snooki, The Situation and their other co-stars attending one of Enrique's concerts.
Snooki said, "When everybody sees this music video, they're pretty much gonna realize that we're a bunch of nut jobs, just trying to crash Enrique's concert." The singer himself commented, "This song is good - actually, not good, it's f***ing good. Let's go out there and have some fun. It's the kids from the 'Jersey Shore.' What else would you ask for?"
A dance track, "I Like It" samples Lionel Richie's classic song "All Night Long (All Night)" and has Enrique heavily using Auto Tune on his verses. The single is recorded for his forthcoming studio album "Euphoria". The cast of "Jersey Shore" are featured in one of its music videos because the song also serves as one of the soundtracks for the reality show.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli