Sneak Peek: Enrique Iglesias' 'I Like It' Video Ft. 'Jersey Shore' Cast
There are two music videos filmed by Enrique Iglesias to support his latest single "I Like It". One features Pitbull and was premiered last month, while the other has cameos from the "Jersey Shore" cast and will be debuted this weekend at MTV Movie Awards.
As the premiere date, June 6, gets closer, MTV offers behind-the-scene footage to provide fans with a glimpse at the upcoming music video. Like the previously-premiered video, this new clip will also be a crowded one. It will see Snooki, The Situation and their other co-stars attending one of Enrique's concerts.
Snooki said, "When everybody sees this music video, they're pretty much gonna realize that we're a bunch of nut jobs, just trying to crash Enrique's concert." The singer himself commented, "This song is good - actually, not good, it's f***ing good. Let's go out there and have some fun. It's the kids from the 'Jersey Shore.' What else would you ask for?"
A dance track, "I Like It" samples Lionel Richie's classic song "All Night Long (All Night)" and has Enrique heavily using Auto Tune on his verses. The single is recorded for his forthcoming studio album "Euphoria". The cast of "Jersey Shore" are featured in one of its music videos because the song also serves as one of the soundtracks for the reality show.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris