Sneak Peek: Enrique Iglesias' 'I Like It' Video Ft. 'Jersey Shore' Cast
There are two music videos filmed by Enrique Iglesias to support his latest single "I Like It". One features Pitbull and was premiered last month, while the other has cameos from the "Jersey Shore" cast and will be debuted this weekend at MTV Movie Awards.
As the premiere date, June 6, gets closer, MTV offers behind-the-scene footage to provide fans with a glimpse at the upcoming music video. Like the previously-premiered video, this new clip will also be a crowded one. It will see Snooki, The Situation and their other co-stars attending one of Enrique's concerts.
Snooki said, "When everybody sees this music video, they're pretty much gonna realize that we're a bunch of nut jobs, just trying to crash Enrique's concert." The singer himself commented, "This song is good - actually, not good, it's f***ing good. Let's go out there and have some fun. It's the kids from the 'Jersey Shore.' What else would you ask for?"
A dance track, "I Like It" samples Lionel Richie's classic song "All Night Long (All Night)" and has Enrique heavily using Auto Tune on his verses. The single is recorded for his forthcoming studio album "Euphoria". The cast of "Jersey Shore" are featured in one of its music videos because the song also serves as one of the soundtracks for the reality show.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics