Sneak Peek: Enrique Iglesias' 'I Like It' Video Ft. 'Jersey Shore' Cast
There are two music videos filmed by Enrique Iglesias to support his latest single "I Like It". One features Pitbull and was premiered last month, while the other has cameos from the "Jersey Shore" cast and will be debuted this weekend at MTV Movie Awards.
As the premiere date, June 6, gets closer, MTV offers behind-the-scene footage to provide fans with a glimpse at the upcoming music video. Like the previously-premiered video, this new clip will also be a crowded one. It will see Snooki, The Situation and their other co-stars attending one of Enrique's concerts.
Snooki said, "When everybody sees this music video, they're pretty much gonna realize that we're a bunch of nut jobs, just trying to crash Enrique's concert." The singer himself commented, "This song is good - actually, not good, it's f***ing good. Let's go out there and have some fun. It's the kids from the 'Jersey Shore.' What else would you ask for?"
A dance track, "I Like It" samples Lionel Richie's classic song "All Night Long (All Night)" and has Enrique heavily using Auto Tune on his verses. The single is recorded for his forthcoming studio album "Euphoria". The cast of "Jersey Shore" are featured in one of its music videos because the song also serves as one of the soundtracks for the reality show.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media