Sneak Peek: Enrique Iglesias' 'I Like It' Video Ft. 'Jersey Shore' Cast
There are two music videos filmed by Enrique Iglesias to support his latest single "I Like It". One features Pitbull and was premiered last month, while the other has cameos from the "Jersey Shore" cast and will be debuted this weekend at MTV Movie Awards.
As the premiere date, June 6, gets closer, MTV offers behind-the-scene footage to provide fans with a glimpse at the upcoming music video. Like the previously-premiered video, this new clip will also be a crowded one. It will see Snooki, The Situation and their other co-stars attending one of Enrique's concerts.
Snooki said, "When everybody sees this music video, they're pretty much gonna realize that we're a bunch of nut jobs, just trying to crash Enrique's concert." The singer himself commented, "This song is good - actually, not good, it's f***ing good. Let's go out there and have some fun. It's the kids from the 'Jersey Shore.' What else would you ask for?"
A dance track, "I Like It" samples Lionel Richie's classic song "All Night Long (All Night)" and has Enrique heavily using Auto Tune on his verses. The single is recorded for his forthcoming studio album "Euphoria". The cast of "Jersey Shore" are featured in one of its music videos because the song also serves as one of the soundtracks for the reality show.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent